Newcastle United 2-1 Valencia - 09/08/08 - Post Match Reaction from Page 22

Dave

Guest Geordie_Paul

Wish i was going to this match, it's pissing it down like but just fancy it. Unfortunately i'm at work. At least i get to watch some football though with Heddon FC vs Peterlee Town :p

Predict a close game but i think Newcastle might pinch it 2-1 if Martins plays a part.

NUFC: squad details to follow.... Michael Owen is back in training after his a calf problem  but won't feature.

However, the news is better on Obafemi Martins, who has trained and is expected to play some part in what will be his runout since 45 minutes at Hartlepool.

There's been some mention of a run out for a mystery trialist from Portuguese side Boavista (who are in the clarts after being relegated over a match-fixing scandal).

We're unsure whether a repeat of the Bassong/Doncaster scenario is on the cards, but there have been two trialists at the club this week - and both scored in a training ground friendly in front of a watching Kevin Keegan.

Charles N'Zogbia has recovered from a knock picked up in Mallorca and is available for selection, while Fabricio Coloccini is now on Tyneside and will be at the game - whether playing or spectating though remains to be seen.    from .COM

Guest MrSundlofer

NUFC: squad details to follow.... Michael Owen is back in training after his a calf problem  but won't feature.

However, the news is better on Obafemi Martins, who has trained and is expected to play some part in what will be his runout since 45 minutes at Hartlepool.

There's been some mention of a run out for a mystery trialist from Portuguese side Boavista (who are in the clarts after being relegated over a match-fixing scandal).

We're unsure whether a repeat of the Bassong/Doncaster scenario is on the cards, but there have been two trialists at the club this week - and both scored in a training ground friendly in front of a watching Kevin Keegan.

Charles N'Zogbia has recovered from a knock picked up in Mallorca and is available for selection, while Fabricio Coloccini is now on Tyneside and will be at the game - whether playing or spectating though remains to be seen.    from .COM

Probably Nile Ranger and the Boavista trialist then...

Maybe a guy called Stelvio.

I think if Coloccini was going to be playing, we'd have announced it. Would add a few thousand to the gate.

Not to bothered about whether he is playing or not. As long as he signs and gets a weeks training under his belt, hopefully a behind closed doors match too.

Guest Christian Hayne

Does anyone know what the quality of coverage is like on nufc tv world (or whatever it's called)?

Thinking about paying the money if it's worth it?

its not the quality of watching it on tv, but it is decent worth the £3.99

Guest Christian Hayne

It's just 4 quid? I never saw that anywhere, just the 20 quid for the season.

If it's only 4 quid i might aswell just watch it.

its £3.99 monthly but you can cancel it after if you want.

So can i just get the month or do i have to sign up for the year?

So can i just get the month or do i have to sign up for the year?

You can get just the month..

A word of warning, a few people tried the £4 payment on the day of the game last time, and it didn't process in time for them to see the game.

Strange, I got they one year deal at half time and saw part of the second half.. Had some difficulties setting it up codec-wise, so would recommend signing up well before kick off.. What time does coverage start on NUFC TV?

Probably Nile Ranger and the Boavista trialist then...

Maybe a guy called Stelvio.

Plays for Braga dosn't he ???

A word of warning, a few people tried the £4 payment on the day of the game last time, and it didn't process in time for them to see the game.

Strange, I got they one year deal at half time and saw part of the second half.. Had some difficulties setting it up codec-wise, so would recommend signing up well before kick off.. What time does coverage start on NUFC TV?

What codecs do you need?  I just signed up and was trying to test it out by just looking at some of the goal clips you can search for but nothing plays.  I find the clip, hit play and nothing happens.

Is there any help out there for NUFC TV?  Can't get a thing to work.  I just tried to play the Everton highlights and all it did was download constantly at full speed (500KBps) with nothing but a blank screen to watch..  After 10 minutes I just gave up.  Getting a bit worried that I'm going to miss the match here, which was the whole point of subscribing.