Xbox 360 help

Mistle17

My xbox is working properly.

I press the power button to switch it on but the center of it just stays green and nothing happens. No lights/rings flash. The power button just stays green and all I here is a huming noise.

Anyone know anything?

• 6 years later...

Would I be making a bad choice by getting a new XBox 360 now? Can't afford an XBox One but am worried that the 360 might be close to being phased out or something.

This is for my daughter. I don't play computer games myself so I don't have a clue about this stuff.

Guest Open_C

Many thanks for the help :thup:

In the first instance, it'll be mainly for Minecraft.

Cheers

It will serve you well, the bairn used hers for two years solid and 90% of it was Minecraft :)

Anyone else having trouble downloading Mafia 2? Keeps saying download failed for me, about a minute into it. Wondering if it's maybe because I have a save on my console from when I owned the game, but that seems unlikely.

Anyone else having trouble downloading Mafia 2? Keeps saying download failed for me, about a minute into it. Wondering if it's maybe because I have a save on my console from when I owned the game, but that seems unlikely.

doubt its that, I've downloaded games when I've had saves already on it without problem

I assume you have enough free space on the hard drive?