Mike Ashley Exclusive Interview

James

In an eight-page special feature, Mike speaks about a wide range of topics including:

· How he took control of United, why it needed to be a swift move and the state of the Club he inherited.

· His reasons for the key appointments he has made, including how Kevin Keegan's return came about.

· What his plans are for the short, medium and long-term at St. James' Park.

· How he hopes for silverware and to see United once more challenging the current Top Four.

· Why he chooses to sit with the fans rather than in the directors box.

· How he copes with constant media speculation.

In an eight-page special feature, Mike speaks about a wide range of topics including:

· How he took control of United, why it needed to be a swift move and the state of the Club he inherited.

· His reasons for the key appointments he has made, including how Kevin Keegan's return came about.

· What his plans are for the short, medium and long-term at St. James' Park.

· How he hopes for silverware and to see United once more challenging the current Top Four.

· Why he chooses to sit with the fans rather than in the directors box.

· How he copes with constant media speculation.

Fantastic. Should hopefully put to bed most of the constant merry go round of shite about what's happening behind the scenes.

Guest Stephen927

Think I'll buy this, see what its like.

Only enough room for one Toon mag in my house, doubt it'll be good enough to replace the Mag for me.

Looks like George Caulkin has pretty good connections then.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/newcastle/article4460878.ece

The moment has arrived for Mike Ashley, who has stated that he is seeking extra investment in Newcastle, to make his intentions public; belatedly, that is expected to take place this week.

:thup:

Is George Caulkin based up here at all? He seems to have decent inside relations at the club, always seems to holds us in high regard too.

Will it be on sale in normal shops or just the nufc website?

I don't think it'll be available to buy online, just in the club shops and maybe newsagents in town.

As I said though, it won't be long before all the best bits are butchered into sensational misleading headlines so you won't have to wait much. :rolleyes:

I don't think it'll be available to buy online, just in the club shops and maybe newsagents in town.

As I said though, it won't be long before all the best bits are butchered into sensational misleading headlines so you won't have to wait much. :rolleyes:

By town I hope you mean my town in Northern Ireland :lol: I used to have a subscription to BlacknWhite when it was around so I was just curious.

I can't wait for Oliver's "Mr Ashley told me:..."

Looks like George Caulkin has pretty good connections then.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/newcastle/article4460878.ece

The moment has arrived for Mike Ashley, who has stated that he is seeking extra investment in Newcastle, to make his intentions public; belatedly, that is expected to take place this week.

:thup:

Is George Caulkin based up here at all? He seems to have decent inside relations at the club, always seems to holds us in high regard too.

Aye, he used to write for the Sunday Sun.

A quick snippet from the article:

"Did you not hear me before? Of course when I claimed I was looking for a joint investment in the club, I actually intended to declare my wish to sell it."

"That is why I have spent so much in Newcastle, so I can intensify my hatred of the club, the fans and the area. It's hard for me to admit but I actually wish St. James Park would actually spontaneously combust with everyone related to the area inside. I manage this by passing my time burning the club crest as well as the odd effigy of our manger Kevin Keegan."

"I only appointed Kevin to mess with his psyche. I appointed executives to confuse and disorientate him and plan to deny him of any kind of budget to crush his spirit. I will add further confusing by secretly signing an Argentinian gentleman our scout described as being half decent. We know Kevin doesn't like his South Americans"

just heard david craig on ssn 'mike ashley latest'.

'we have recieved a heads up on this and we understand he will talk about..'

and then realed everything off that is on the website.

heads up? like fuck!

heads up? like fuck!

Haha, classic.

They're fucking pathetic.

heads up? like fuck!

Haha, classic.

Thats like the BBC website

'The BBC understands that Chelsea have made a bid for Robinho'

The official announcement of the bid on the Chelsea website may have had something to do with that 'Understanding'

heads up? like fuck!

Haha, classic.

Thats like the BBC website

'The BBC understands that Chelsea have made a bid for Robinho'

The official announcement of the bid on the Chelsea website may have had something to do with that 'Understanding'

Nah, they reported the bid 2 or 3 hours before Chelsea confirmed it.