Breaking
Sven Botman signs for NUFC on five-year deal Sven Botman signs for NUFC on five-year deal Sven Botman signs for NUFC on five-year deal

bottoms or breasts (ladys' see 'eyes or smile')

Guest lankybellwipe

which one then?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. which one then?

• baps
    • arse
    • eyes
    • smile

Guest lankybellwipe

I gats ta say guys!

I admire a lady's bottom, and I also love a ladys' Breasts, or Boobies.  As this may sound a tad 'for the lads' I have inserted (ladys' see eyes or smile) so that a lady, or by some miracle, ladies may feel involved, and not abandoned.

Let me draw your attention to a situation that arose recently, a mere 21 years ago, where a man was forced, against his better judgement, to make a hasty, and rash decision.

Damien:  "So whaddya think Leon?"

Leon: "I dunno, I think maybe boobies, but er....  Bottoms' was last years champion......... I can't decide"

damien: "Then don't decide Leon! Hard decisions call for hard answers, and here are two hard asses, ready to step in, and take charge! You asked for 'em Leon, you gat em........  Bottoms...... AND BOOBIES!"

Now given his rushed and obviously forced decision, and albeit, him being a somewhat introverted, shy, and quiet man, Leon should NOT have been put on the spot in this way for the world at large to laugh, point at, mock and humiliate!

If you were given a modicum of time to analyse this poser, what would the verdict be?  I've been given the correct time frame, and reached a Leon!

Guest lankybellwipe

Ask Tooj!

TOOJ! Help these guys out a bit!  I've got the chip pan on - Mike, see crisps pot  O0

Guest lankybellwipe

Ask Tooj!

TOOJ! Help these guys out a bit!  I've got the chip pan on - Mike, see crisps pot  O0

:lol: ...what?

I am frying some - er... fries, in the fries frier- or chip pan, using olive oil as my preferred oil

Guest lankybellwipe

Is this thread actually about tits and arse or is it about something out?

It was created, as a focus on the collective admiration we, as a forum share, for arses, and baps, and which is actually prefered!

I think I know where you stand MJ!

Guest lankybellwipe

Seen this lass off Emmerdale in Morrisons tonight  :smitten:

http://sportscracklepop.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/roxanne-pallet-2.jpg

Was she bruised at all?

I like both but if someone stuck a gun to my head and said that I could feel only one or the other for the rest of time......................................................it would have to be the funbags tbh.