Civil war breaks out...

Theregulars

And we thought we might be getting a break from the media circus coming up with chaos theories surrounding the insanity that is our club. To be fair to them, they've got a new one. Tomorrow's Sun and Mirror are going with civil war breaking out over the sale of Smith: Ashley wants rid to cut the wage bill, Keegan doesn't as he's a smashing bloke. WAR thus breaks out.

You've got to hand it to them, they try their best. I predict by Thursday Ashley will probably PULL THE PLUG ON TOON because the government discovers FINANCIAL IRREGULARITIES but Keegan won't walk out SHAME ON HIM.

For links go to newsnow/read them yourself, I'm too tired to go back and put them up.

:lol:

Been thinking for a while that we need our 'seagulls following the trawler' moment and tell the press to fuck right off with something they're too thick to get.

Unfortunately all I can think of is that The Sun is for spackas and The Mail are Hitler supporting cunt-flaps.

Been thinking for a while that we need our 'seagulls following the trawler' moment and tell the press to fuck right off with something they're too thick to get.

Unfortunately all I can think of is that The Sun is for spackas and The Mail are Hitler supporting cunt-flaps.

Well you are left with two possibilities:

1. It's complete BS made up by journalists that hate us, and in reality we have nothing to worry about.

2. Keegan actually does rate Alan Smith to the point that he's willing to put his job and reputation on the line to keep him, in which case he has gone bonkers anyway.

Well you are left with two possibilities:

1. It's complete BS made up by journalists that hate us, and in reality we have nothing to worry about.

2. It's complete BS made up by journalists that hate us, and in reality we have nothing to worry about.

Fixed.

Guest Gh0StFaC3

Ever thought that the media might actually be helping us here?

Breaking a story that Keegan is absolutely desperate to hold onto Smith, would make Everton think he really is a top player that our gaffer doesn't want to let go of - and worth splashing a few mill on!

Media = C*nts

No one should believe any different considering the shite they have A. Made up during the past year and B. The shite they continue to make up.

They get f all information and have got ZERO links with players correct thus far or any story regarding takeovers/keegan either.

All of it is speculation and conjecture made by some two bit journalist or 'insider' (aka Makems) up to sell papers.

Lets all forget about this bollocks eh, its getting to be a bit monotonous.  

:bs:

Even the cunts on Setanta taking the piss out of us this morning, it looked like Kk had been told to tell the media nothing but in doing that its made him look like a right old fkn fool. We are once again a bastard laughing stock but face it no matter what we do we will always be hounded by the media and they will do their upmost to take the slightest negative and blow it up.

Of course Kk will know Smith is going to b sold and of course he knows about Colocinni. The only bit that pissed me off today is Ashley saying in his interview he has set KK a top four place target, he is fkn kidding right? if thats true then KK is being hung out to dry, no way with this squad we can do that, even with three new signings coming in (if that happens).

Even the cunts on Setanta taking the piss out of us this morning, it looked like Kk had been told to tell the media nothing but in doing that its made him look like a right old fkn fool. We are once again a bastard laughing stock but face it no matter what we do we will always be hounded by the media and they will do their upmost to take the slightest negative and blow it up.

Of course Kk will know Smith is going to b sold and of course he knows about Colocinni. The only bit that pissed me off today is Ashley saying in his interview he has set KK a top four place target, he is fkn kidding right? if thats true then KK is being hung out to dry, no way with this squad we can do that, even with three new signings coming in (if that happens).

Of course there's no way the current squad can get 4th on the face of it..... but its right to target it.

We should be looking to compete for 5th place, we'll need a good run with injuries but the quality is there in the first 11 to challenge.

Then you hope for Liverpool to implode, leaving one of the top 4 spots open.

A club will break into the top 4 in the next season or 2, as history has shown though getting 4th is relatively easy - its repeating it and becoming established there that is difficult

Superb thread,

Hoew about this for an analogy.

The Press agenda is like a punch, the way they put it into print is shiit, as in the old adage,

"You might as well shiit in your hand and punch it"

Some of it sticks to us but most of it goes over themselves.

The last line has one.

He told Mirror Sport: "I'm really looking forward to the season. I'm excited by Kevin, seeing the team play, all of it. We're going to have fun."

He didn't tell Mirror Sport that though did he - it was an off the cuff comment made to a few people out in Mallorca

Of course there's no way the current squad can get 4th on the face of it..... but its right to target it.

We should be looking to compete for 5th place, we'll need a good run with injuries but the quality is there in the first 11 to challenge.

Then you hope for Liverpool to implode, leaving one of the top 4 spots open.

A club will break into the top 4 in the next season or 2, as history has shown though getting 4th is relatively easy - its repeating it and becoming established there that is difficult

KK said after the last friendly that we were capable of finishing in the top 10. I think with the squad at it's current level that's probably realistic.