Exam results

Guest toonlass

Guest toonlass

Who is waiting for them? Who has got them already?

I got the results of my second year degree and I passed  :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb:

Guest lankybellwipe

Who is waiting for them? Who has got them already?

I got the results of my second year degree and I passed  :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb:

Well done that there Toonlass!  The drinks are on you!

I'll stick to the the milky bars', as they are FAR cheaper to purcahse, and as a result, can be 'on me' for longer, ensuring more time is spent celebrating degree pass-ment

This will also ensu........

FUCK OFF

Can someone please explain to me how the whole thing at A Level works? As in, what constitutes to your final grade? I'm getting my AS results tomorrow, so i've got another year obviously, but i still don't think i've been given a straight answer from any of my teachers - still a bit confused about it all really. Like, my simplistic understanding of it was; if (for eg) i got a D for Media this year, and a B for Media next year - it'd average out to a C... but apparantely that isn't really correct.

Best of luck to everyone else, btw. :thup:

Can someone please explain to me how the whole thing at A Level works? As in, what constitutes to your final grade? I'm getting my AS results tomorrow, so i've got another year obviously, but i still don't think i've been given a straight answer from any of my teachers - still a bit confused about it all really. Like, my simplistic understanding of it was; if (for eg) i got a D for Media this year, and a B for Media next year - it'd average out to a C... but apparantely that isn't really correct.

Best of luck to everyone else, btw. :thup:

It will go of your total point score over the two years. There's amaximum of 600 points available over the two years (300 each year) and you will need roughly 540 for an A 480 for B 420 for C and 360 for a D.

Guest Stephen927

Get my A Level results today, haven't got a clue how it'll go. Didn't come out of many of the exams confident but I'm happy that whatever I got that I didn't pull any punches and gave it my all.

Good luck to other people, Well done Ash  :thup: