I've Just Sold

NE5

wifeys old banger. It needed a new clutch and cable but its been bought by a kindly soul rather than me pester the scrappie to take it away for nowt or peanuts.

Having said that I didn't get much for it but I got more than the scrappie would have gave me.

Back to one car after all these years.. sigh....I've been wanting to do it for a while but feel rather nostalgic as it was mine first

old Fiesta, 81000 miles. Got a few months tax and MOT left, but now its gone.

Biggest drag is sharing the one in the drive, but as the banger was at the front and immobilised for the last 2 weeks its gave me time to come to terms with that.  :(

Biggest drag is sharing the one in the drive, but as the banger was at the front and immobilised for the last 2 weeks its gave me time to come to terms with that.  :(

Can't you get her a "new" banger?

I want a car of my own, but I don't want two anymore, its me that has to bother on with the bloody things...run them to garages etc etc ... pain in the arse. Having said that, if I do get another one, she'll get the older one again  :lol:

And they are a waste of money ....  :thdn:

I want a car of my own, but I don't want two anymore, its me that has to bother on with the bloody things...run them to garages etc etc ... pain in the arse. Having said that, if I do get another one, she'll get the older one again  :lol:

And they are a waste of money ....  :thdn:

Yeah im learning they are..

..women that is  bluebiggrin.gif