Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

@Sammy_Ameobi

What Nile said after the game was wrong and I only meant to shut him up but you obviously took it the wrong way so for that I apologise

Sounds like they've been getting a telling off in training. I doubt we'll get an apology from Dutty Custard.

Being pedantic, but that's not a proper apology. Take the bit about obviously taking it the wrong way out and it sounds better.

I can accept some of what Ranger said from certain Players, but not him. FFs how long had he been here? he hasnt earned a quater of a seasons pay imo.  Also the fact that he was completety wrong as I doubt it was even aimed at the players, but AP.

Guest strongbow69

unfortunately they aren't in this case, although I did actually like the bit where he said if you boo one of us you're booing all of us and yet it was pardew and his decisions that were getting the negative reaction  :fool: he,s still a prick like

Reading last few pages couple of thoughts:

1)It is amazing that he is still at our club. Whether what he said is right or not is immaterial should never come out and say stuff against the fans. We need to bomb him off asap.

and

2) really want a nandos now

I'm not sure what the crack is on posting videos from Youtube on here now, but if anyone fancies a chuckle for 5 minutes, some fan has uploaded a video about his thoughts on Nile Ranger  :lol: ' A true Geordies view on Nile Ranger ' Do it!

Guest neesy111

I'm not sure what the crack is on posting videos from Youtube on here now, but if anyone fancies a chuckle for 5 minutes, some fan has uploaded a video about his thoughts on Nile Ranger  :lol: ' A true Geordies view on Nile Ranger ' Do it!

As long it hasn't got football action in it then you should be fine.

To be honest I think this is all about him getting back in to Pardew's good books. Injuries, suspensions, player sales have all meant he has had to be handed a chance (I still think Campbell should have been handed one before him) and now that he see's that at the moment we have no one else he's knows that he has a chance of playing, the more he sucks up to Pardew the greater the chance. I wish someone would snap his fucking legs as he walks down the street though.