Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Quote from: Young Nile on the Myspace on Today at 14:40:47

igghttt mannns 15 init but im on disss ting trusss dnt fink coz ive made a wifey riddim intro mannns not on dis ting coz dat aint the case but i try stay out of as much trouble as i can coz gud boiiis live rude boiiis die dats the sayin i always grew up wid but yh skip dat. mannns tryin to take footy serious coz i wanna make sum pea f**k the street ting its really long 4 me might shubz it off now and again u see it but yh if u wanna kno where i play its upfront dutty striker about 4 goals a game minimum maximum 7or 8 one of dem but my weakness is most definatly girls and my 2nd weakness is losing i flippin hate losing but i hardly lose at anything coz im a big bumbaclart duppy mannnnnnn but yh im gona update dis sh*t wen i get the hang off it.but u aint heard the last of me sho sho 4 now Laughing Laughing

Let's try...

I am 15 xxx but I am on this thing xxx xxx xxx because I have made a xxx xxx xxx xxx not on this thing because that ain't the case but I try (to) stay out of as much trouble as I can because good boys live, rude boys die, that (is) the saying I always grew up with but yes, skip that. (I) am trying to take football seriously because I want to make some xxx f**k the street thing it is really long for me might shut it off now and again you see it but xxx if you want to know where I play, it is upfront xxx striker. (I get) about 4 goals a game (at the) minimum (and) maximum (of) 7 or 8 of them but my weakness is most definitely girls and my second weakness is losing. I flipping hate losing but I hardly lose at anything because I am a big xxx xxx man but yeah I am going (to) update this sh*t when I get the hang of it but you ain't hear the last of me. xxx xxx for now. Laughing Laughing.

xxx - waiting for some awesome individual to help in filling in the missing word

Let's try...

I am 15 xxx but I am on this thing xxx xxx xxx because I have made a xxx xxx xxx xxx not on this thing because that ain't the case but I try (to) stay out of as much trouble as I can because good boys live, rude boys die, that (is) the saying I always grew up with but yes, skip that. (I) am trying to take football seriously because I want to make some xxx f**k the street thing it is really long for me might shut it off now and again you see it but xxx if you want to know where I play, it is upfront xxx striker. (I get) about 4 goals a game (at the) minimum (and) maximum (of) 7 or 8 of them but my weakness is most definitely girls and my second weakness is losing. I flipping hate losing but I hardly lose at anything because I am a big xxx xxx man but yeah I am going (to) update this sh*t when I get the hang of it but you ain't hear the last of me. xxx xxx for now. Laughing Laughing.

xxx - waiting for some awesome individual to help in filling in the missing word

Excellent, babelfish now translates Mong to English by the looks of it.

From his myspace

Quote from: Young Nile on the Myspace on Today at 14:40:47

igghttt mannns 15 init but im on disss ting trusss dnt fink coz ive made a wifey riddim intro mannns not on dis ting coz dat aint the case but i try stay out of as much trouble as i can coz gud boiiis live rude boiiis die dats the sayin i always grew up wid but yh skip dat. mannns tryin to take footy serious coz i wanna make sum pea f**k the street ting its really long 4 me might shubz it off now and again u see it but yh if u wanna kno where i play its upfront dutty striker about 4 goals a game minimum maximum 7or 8 one of dem but my weakness is most definatly girls and my 2nd weakness is losing i flippin hate losing but i hardly lose at anything coz im a big bumbaclart duppy mannnnnnn but yh im gona update dis sh*t wen i get the hang off it.but u aint heard the last of me sho sho 4 now Laughing Laughing

Sounds like a cunt

:lol:

Come on now guys. He's just a typical chavish young guy of today.

Just a teenager and they find this sort of behaviour cool unfortunately. At least he's committed to something and I'm sure as he grows older he will have every chance to mature a little bit.

The state of some of these kids is so depressing though.

:undecided:

E iz an awsome geeza dig, e iz gonna become our top scora next season narr doubt. e iz nile ranga afta all an' we all nah iz only weakness iz bitches.

You're combining urban London with cockney there. B-

Having read his myspace, him and his friends remind me of a group of 15 year old drunks who a couple of years ago followed myself and others around Southampton City Centre shouting: "Hovis!"

Having read his myspace, him and his friends remind me of a group of 15 year old drunks who a couple of years ago followed myself and others around Southampton City Centre shouting: "Hovis!"

Were they the ones who also abused you in Asda?