Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Everytime I see the title I think we've just signed some Egyptian international who playes for the Nile Rangers.

Kaizero: Might as well post all of them.

Nah, 'cause then I'd have nothing more of him to post and complain about :)

He seems like a fucking bellend. Someone should pillage the cunt and strip him and leave him open air in Walker. Might knock some sense into the lad.

You want his arse ffs.

Quote from: Young Nile on the Myspace on Today at 14:40:47

igghttt mannns 15 init but im on disss ting trusss dnt fink coz ive made a wifey riddim intro mannns not on dis ting coz dat aint the case but i try stay out of as much trouble as i can coz gud boiiis live rude boiiis die dats the sayin i always grew up wid but yh skip dat. mannns tryin to take footy serious coz i wanna make sum pea f**k the street ting its really long 4 me might shubz it off now and again u see it but yh if u wanna kno where i play its upfront dutty striker about 4 goals a game minimum maximum 7or 8 one of dem but my weakness is most definatly girls and my 2nd weakness is losing i flippin hate losing but i hardly lose at anything coz im a big bumbaclart duppy mannnnnnn but yh im gona update dis sh*t wen i get the hang off it.but u aint heard the last of me sho sho 4 now Laughing Laughing

Let's try...

I am 15, isn't it? but I am on this thing but just don't think because I have made a girly, rhythm based musical intro to my page that I am not on this thing because that ain't the case but I try (to) stay out of as much trouble as I can because good boys live, rude boys die, that (is) the saying I always grew up with but yes, skip that. (I) am trying to take football seriously because I want to make some peace f**k the street thing it is really long for me might shut it off now and again you see it but yeah if you want to know where I play, it is upfront dirty striker. (I get) about 4 goals a game (at the) minimum (and) maximum (of) 7 or 8 of them but my weakness is most definitely girls and my second weakness is losing. I flipping hate losing but I hardly lose at anything because I am a big [move]BUMBACLART[/move] man but yeah I am going (to) update this sh*t when I get the hang of it but you ain't hear the last of me. go away horses for now. Laughing Laughing.

xxx - waiting for some awesome individual to help in filling in the missing word

As a South London based Magpie, I feel obliged to at least try to translate this - our streets our littered with these fine folk to whom mobile phones are like a ring to gollum.

"I am 15 years of age, but please, trust me, because I really am on this (I think this is South London for "I know what I'm doing"/"This is what I want to do"/"I want to succeed"/"I'm a twat on pills"). Just because I have a strange introduction, don't think I'm not on this, because it quite simply isn't the case, and I do try to stay out of trouble as much as possible - good boys live and rude boys die, don't you know. That's the saying I grew up with - but skip that! I'm trying to take my football as seriously as possible. I want to make some peace, forget that street nonsense, although I might show it off now and again (for my bredren, evidently). Anyway, if you want to know where I play, it's up front - I'm a lethal striker. I get a minimum of 4 goals a game and maximum of 7 or 8. My biggest weakness is girls (mannnssss got get sum pussy innit) and my second is losing. I hate losing, but it's not a problem, because it so rarely happens because I'm a (I'm at a total loss as to bumbaclart duppy mannnn, sorry - I'll take a stab and say amazingly talented and handsome individual)! I shall update my page when I get the hang of it. Don't think you've heard the last of me!

There's a reason they called me Captain Streetwise at school.

In all seriousness, what an absolute cretin.

Actually, after reading that last translation he seems like a nice young lad who want to leave his past behind him. I think we should all pray he succeeds, got to be worth a shot for a 4 goal a game striker for the future.

He seems like a fucking bellend. Someone should pillage the cunt and strip him and leave him open air in Walker. Might knock some sense into the lad.

You want his arse ffs.

I'd rip him apart.

He'll be logging is soon to see what the fans are saying about him..

..hope he's not the suicidal type.

http://a619.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/87/l_57b89ccccc521c2d589777d9d030d66a.gif

Any teenager feeling obliged to make tons of gifs of himself and post them on his myspace seems a bit sucidal to me.

Lad on the left should be posted in the Let's All Do A Bluf thread for that expression just before he turns off camera. :D

You want his arse ffs.

I'd rip him apart.

He'd rip your wallet apart.

Does Nile Ranger live for Sex and danger?

"My biggest weakness is girls (mannnssss got get sum pussy innit)"

He will look at this forum at some point! i just pray he posts lol.