Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE

/

Or, you know, just don't open it if it bothers you that much.

It keeps popping up man, fuck this wannabe gangster, we're finally rid of the cunt and he's still "trending" on here  :(

I just want him to get the fuck out of here. The cunt.

Hopefully this swaps the 'Ex-Newcastle ace' with 'Swindon ace' in future articles regarding his antics.

Anything he does that is newsworthy will always carry the "Ex-Newcastle ace" tag now, unfortunately.

From how I understand it works, anything good he does it'll be "Swindon superstar Nile Ranger", whereas anything bad he does will be "Former Newcastle Ace Nile Ranger".

I believe they are the rules that all news outlets operate by.

LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE

/

Or, you know, just don't open it if it bothers you that much.

It keeps popping up man, fuck this wannabe gangster, we're finally rid of the cunt and he's still "trending" on here  :(

I just want him to get the fuck out of here. The cunt.

Better hope people don't keep posting and sending this to the top then  :p

• 2 weeks later...

Can't believe we once knocked out the forum when he scored. So misguided.

To be fair he was a very good prospect back then. It was around four years ago so he was 18? 19? and performed very well when called upon in the Championship.

English + teenager + performing well in the championship are good ingredients for a future star.

He's one of those cases where his career has gone down the drain because of poor attitude (toward both football AND the law).

Even with the potential he had he was so unbelievably raw, he could still be a decent player if he gets games for Swindon and their gaffer keeps him in line. Sholas been raw pretty much his whole career, the only way to get rid of it is with regular games.