Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Guest firetotheworks

My timekeeping is impeccable and I expect everyone in my life to match my standards

I can't stand time Nazis. Appointments, work, flights etc fair enough, everyone else just needs to CTFO.

The thing that does my head in about some work places is that they would expect you to arrive like 28 minutes early instead of 2 minutes late due to bus times. That was the case at a place I used to work at a few years back and they ended up docking me 15 minutes pay every day :lol:

Enjoying his continued fall from grace. Non league beckons. :lol:

Why? I never enjoy watching someone with ability ruin their lives.

He could have been a legit PL player with the natural ability he has. He better hope he's got bars cos I can't see another career for him outside of football

He could have been a legit PL player with the natural ability he has. He better hope he's got bars cos I can't see another career for him outside of football

You sound like you feel sorry for him. The bloke is a prick and has had countless numbers of chances to redeem himself, far more so than the average person in the workplace, with much less privilege.

You sound like you feel sorry for him. The bloke is a prick and has had countless numbers of chances to redeem himself, far more so than the average person in the workplace, with much less privilege.

Because I don't revel in his demise I therefore must feel sorry for him?  :lol: :lol: Jesus.

Because I don't revel in his demise I therefore must feel sorry for him?  :lol: :lol: Jesus.

I would have loved him to be a quality PL player as he should have been. I am glad he is not. I am quite glad he ruined his career as he had no regard for it. He could be on anything between 10k and 150k per week based on what he was like when he broke into our side. He fucked up more than any other player I have seen.  He deserves it.

He seems to be locked into a certain set of attitudes and values.

It's very frustrating, because he was at the least a very good athlete with the potential to get to the very top. That's why so many people have been prepared to give him second chances.

Going through the messages there's some bipolarness to them all.

"Hi Nile ranger I’ve been a big fan of u since I started to watch southend at roots hall I started to support u about 3 weeks ago and ur my favourite player"

"Hello Nile I've been a shrimpers fan since 1969 it's good to have you back in the team you add real quality"

"Get back in jail"

"Hi Nile, love to say a welcome home to southend, You are one of my favourite players and can't wait to see u in the upcoming games"

"Ur just a prick"

"Hey asswhole shakira is pass out on my guest bed beeing out of her mind so why don't you live her alone?? She won't massage u back she's gonne. Text me not shax"

"Bruv c'mon like u think mans a ediot any were I see u Nile we got a problem cah ur taking man for a pussy hole"

"She said no Nile!"

"Nile ranger is a deadest fuckwit."

• 1 month later...