Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

On 08/08/2008 at 18:47, KaKa said:

Come on now guys. He's just a typical chavish young guy of today.

Just a teenager and they find this sort of behaviour cool unfortunately. At least he's committed to something and I'm sure as he grows older he will have every chance to mature a little bit.

The state of some of these kids is so depressing though.

:undecided:

This aged well😂

On 12/05/2021 at 23:30, Yorkie said:

God we've all been chatting shit on this forum for so fucking long. It'll have been 20 years in no time. Hope Ashley fucks off soon and we can all go back to enjoying it. 

Only five months to go, Yorkie son. 

I can't even begin to imagine the amount of regret he must be feeling right now - a guy who had it all, should have been retired by now in a really nice house with a lovely car, and enough money in the bank to not have to worry ever again.

Instead here he is, unemployed and unemployable, hawking off his only prized posessions to put food on his table because he was too stupid to not just knuckle down for a bit.

7 hours ago, Sean said:

Turning into a crackhead was always the likely next step for this useless degenerate cunt. Took a few years longer than I would have guessed at.

I imagine this is the most likely scenario, that he’s dealing with addictive behaviour whether that’s gambling or drugs. Whole thing is very sad, in spite of him coming across like a total wanker for years

7 hours ago, Sean said:

Turning into a crackhead was always the likely next step for this useless degenerate cunt. Took a few years longer than I would have guessed at.

Some seriously problematic language being used there brother.