Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

16 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

It's a tricky process that one.......

Firstly to actually show some interest, it would involve actually interacting with the bellend 

Wtf? I thought it was through an auction house? 

Don't tell me the cunt's selling it through ebay 😱

Can deffo rely on him posting that out when he gets the coin 😂

The timing. Just used this guy as an example to my father that it doesnt matter how talented you are if you dont have the right personality, when he complained about Arteta letting some of the players go.

Seems like our current management are very focused on this. Everyone here now appears to be friendly and respectable lads, but still got that fire within them. Especially the ones we brought in recently.

Just remember that game he came on against Arsenal and they didn't know how to handle him, but then I also remember him sitting in his Ranger Rover (ffs) in the carpark outside Sainsburys in Forest Hall all the fucking time with about 20 people hanging around. Frustrating as hell, but he can't say he wasn't given the chances. 

6 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Wtf? I thought it was through an auction house? 

Don't tell me the cunt's selling it through ebay 😱

Can deffo rely on him posting that out when he gets the coin 😂

Still waiting for my cup final tickets...

• 2 months later...

https://x.com/theathleticfc/status/1722532225168642082?s=46&t=DcLbGwd6hoDY9gGMy-ZgEw

“I can understand why they (the Newcastle fans) were angry because they haven’t got into a cup for a very long time. But football’s not everything, there are ways of making money. Reselling things is not illegal. I put it up on my Instagram story to try to make money but I can understand why they’re a bit pissed. But it’s not me, it’s the person above me. I understand it but it’s still stupid from them… they just wanted to make a scene.”

What an absolute lost cause he is. 

Had a ton of opportunities to make something of his life. I don’t doubt he’s lived through some really damaging experiences but he’s seemingly done very little to try and make a success of his life, opting for easy outs and blaming others at every juncture. Looks like he’ll never accept it as well 

4 hours ago, Joelinton7 said:

https://x.com/theathleticfc/status/1722532225168642082?s=46&t=DcLbGwd6hoDY9gGMy-ZgEw

“I can understand why they (the Newcastle fans) were angry because they haven’t got into a cup for a very long time. But football’s not everything, there are ways of making money. Reselling things is not illegal. I put it up on my Instagram story to try to make money but I can understand why they’re a bit pissed. But it’s not me, it’s the person above me. I understand it but it’s still stupid from them… they just wanted to make a scene.”

What an absolute lost cause he is. 

The whole interview comes across as "it's not really my fault" and that he hasn't learned a single thing from any of these events.

It did remind me that Mark Viduka now owns and runs a coffee shop, which I find slightly hilarious.

1 hour ago, Cronky said:

He was a major talent, I do believe that. But the minute he got that 20K a week contract, he was a lost cause. 

This based on his 2 goals in the Championship including the elegant finish off his knee? Have a word. 

Imagine a scout being paid to come back with a report on him with due diligence and concluding we should sign him up. Mike Ashley’s NUFC in a microcosm. 

“I missed a meeting in a hotel, I came down, some of the players were tutting. Keegan said, ‘If you are ever late again, I will pull your gold tooth out and you are going to go sell that. You will never have a contract, I will fine you your wages — this is your last time’. I was like, ‘F***ing hell’. I was shitting it."

:lol:

43 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

This based on his 2 goals in the Championship including the elegant finish off his knee? Have a word. 

Imagine a scout being paid to come back with a report on him with due diligence and concluding we should sign him up. Mike Ashley’s NUFC in a microcosm. 

My memory of him is a bit foggy, but when he first came through, I remember him having a few bright sparks and performances, he lacked any sort of ambition or determination, which is kind of important when you're a footballer.

Edited by 54