Newcastle United 3-0 Portsmouth - Post Match Thoughts.

BlufPurdi

Guest smoggeordie

No Carr, clean sheet. Bramble looked like a different player.

Taylor at RB tonight was the best RB performance I've seen for the toon in donkeys.

Should I ask Tayls why he dived at the talk in tomorrow? :lol:

Yep, and why he pretended why he was shot against Villa...and why he admitted to Fletcher at Man U last week he deliberately handled it (that time he got away with it). Honestly, people slag off Drogba, Zokora, etc. Taylor is easily just as bad if not worse.

Guest smoggeordie

Oh God yeah, he should be ashamed. I mean no one else dives. :roll:

Yeah he dived, it's not nice, but he didn't get booked and i'm not complaining. He won't do it again.

Like he didn't do the "i've been shot" thing again?

Oh God yeah, he should be ashamed. I mean no one else dives. :roll:

Yeah he dived, it's not nice, but he didn't get booked and i'm not complaining. He won't do it again.

But it's not the first time. This is the 3rd, and he's not yet 21. For a centre-back to be getting a reputation like that is shocking.

Not having a go, I just think it gets him noticed in the wrong way and detracts from his promise a little bit. The Villa thing, similar at Man U the other week and tonight. Just an opinion.

Excellent performance tonight, didn't expect that at all. Ironic that we played our best passing football of the season in what amounted to a pond at times. Rossi was shit hot, and must start on Saturday with Martins.

Excellent performance tonight, didn't expect that at all. Ironic that we played our best passing football of the season in what amounted to a pond at times. Rossi was shit hot, and must start on Saturday with Martins.

Am delighted. Listened to the first half on the radio then went to the pub so missed all the action. One thing i do know, if Wullie is happy then we must have played well. How was Martins tonight?

Guest Geordiesned

Am delighted. Listened to the first half on the radio then went to the pub so missed all the action. One thing i do know, if Wullie is happy then we must have played well. How was Martins tonight?

Poor I thought. He had one effort just over the bar when he chipped James from wide on the right. I didn't think it was a coincidence that we played much better in the 2nd half when he'd been replaced as we had much more movement up front. He was far too static; it's no use having bags of pace if you don't make the runs to be able to use it.

Poor I thought. He had one effort just over the bar when he chipped James from wide on the right. I didn't think it was a coincidence that we played much better in the 2nd half when he'd been replaced as we had much more movement up front. He was far too static; it's no use having bags of pace if you don't make the runs to be able to use it.

Making the right runs is one of the hardest things to teach. However, doesnt bode well if he still doesnt get the rhythmn of the game here.

The situation at the club is so dire now that in a way we have to back him to do well. Last year we could fuck off Luque as he was surplus (and still is). This year all our eggs are in the one 5'7 basket and he just has to do well.

Making the right runs is one of the hardest things to teach. However, doesnt bode well if he still doesnt get the rhythmn of the game here.

The situation at the club is so dire now that in a way we have to back him to do well. Last year we could **** off Luque as he was surplus (and still is). This year all our eggs are in the one 5'7 basket and he just has to do well.

Agree with that. Anyway he's only had a few games, it will take at least 12-15 games when we start to see some payback.

christ, the pompey commentators wouldnt shut up about it. i really want to see a video of it.

Was a ridiculous dive but the ref gave nowt and play continued.... then Rossi buried the chance. Can't see what they were complaining about, it wasn't given. Pair of clits.  :roll:

nah, one's a hemorrhoid...    blueeek.gif

:winking: