You're A Mackem - You're Having A Heart Attack / Stroke / Serious Illness.....

Crumpy Gunt

Forum member has a potential stroke/heart attack, his lass comes on to post an update and all she gets in reponse is "pics" "come on woman where are your pics".

:lol:

I take it you've found you spiritual home then?  O0

Sounds like you have had a stroke

:lol: Aye because he would be in a fit state to post on an internet forum afterwards :lol:

My old man had one a few years back and he spent the entire time waiting for the ambulance brushing his hair and fixing his clothes. It's probably possible to sit on your ass and talk shit.

Forum member has a potential stroke/heart attack, his lass comes on to post an update and all she gets in reponse is "pics" "come on woman where are your pics".

:lol:

I take it you've found you spiritual home then?  O0

Only one woman for me now mate ;)

Sorry Tooj. xx

His Mrs came on the board and gave an update..

Hiya it's Mrs Bickle here, I know Travis won't be best pleased with me invading his 'SMB space' but after I heard he'd consulted the board for medical advice I logged on to see what he'd put! (it's a running joke that he asks 'your' opinion over mine) Can't believe he thought to write that over ringing an ambulance but thanks to those that posted anyway cos you obviously got through to him to do something about it!

Just to you know that he's fine as others have said he's waiting for a CT scan in the morning so fingers crossed. Just got this text off him so he's obviously not lost his warped sense of humour...

"The old fella opposite me has got more disease than ethiopia and biafra put together, me heads done right in. I may put him out of his misery when he falls asleep."

Know he's in touch with a couple on here so if I'm not back on sure they'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for all the well wishes, I've passed them on!

Mrs Bickle x

Guest mobiius

His Mrs came on the board and gave an update..

Hiya it's Mrs Bickle here, I know Travis won't be best pleased with me invading his 'SMB space' but after I heard he'd consulted the board for medical advice I logged on to see what he'd put! (it's a running joke that he asks 'your' opinion over mine) Can't believe he thought to write that over ringing an ambulance but thanks to those that posted anyway cos you obviously got through to him to do something about it!

Just to you know that he's fine as others have said he's waiting for a CT scan in the morning so fingers crossed. Just got this text off him so he's obviously not lost his warped sense of humour...

"The old fella opposite me has got more disease than ethiopia and biafra put together, me heads done right in. I may put him out of his misery when he falls asleep."

Know he's in touch with a couple on here so if I'm not back on sure they'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for all the well wishes, I've passed them on!

Mrs Bickle x

aye that would be right a Complete Twat scan