Dokko

Do you believe?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe?

• Yes, its happened to me
    • yes, but it hasn't happened yet
    • No, total bullshit
    • No, but i hope i will be changed sometime

can't fall in love from a visual only scenario. "hey i looked at you and fell in love.....if only i'd known you were an utter bitch"

What if the opposite happened? But from the moment you met, you just knew, and from then on it got better and better?

Is that love at first sight?

can't fall in love from a visual only scenario. "hey i looked at you and fell in love.....if only i'd known you were an utter bitch"

What if the opposite happened? But from the moment you met, you just knew, and from then on it got better and better?

if the opposite happened and i knew it would get better then it wouldn't be love at first sight. it would be lust. "i fancy the pants off you but you are a bitch" type thing.

if the opposite happened and i knew it would get better then it wouldn't be love at first sight. it would be lust. "i fancy the pants off you but you are a bitch" type thing.

I meant the opposite to finding out they are a bitch, as in fuk me, where have you been all my life?

To fall in love with someone in a few weeks surely is love at first sight?

Irish Centre in town, St. Paddy's one year, this wifey was singing on stage, absolutely beautiful she was, seriously I mean it, obviously she had a canny pair of lungs on her as well, then to top it all off she had a pint of Guinness in her hand. Fuck me, I was blown away.

Irish Centre in town, St. Paddy's one year, this wifey was singing on stage, absolutely beautiful she was, seriously I mean it, obviously she had a canny pair of lungs on her as well, then to top it all off she had a pint of Guinness in her hand. Fuck me, I was blown away.

What did you do?

What did you do?

Fuck all as me missus at the time was kicking about somewhere. :lol:

What did you do?

gutter, she could have been the one!

My ex was what you'd described as 'love at first sight' but it deteriorated after a while, i suppose though, breaking it down you could just say it was just a mutual attraction coincidentally followed by a mutual understanding of one another.

The relationship i'm in right now though shows that 'love' can arise in many ways; i'd known her for about 2 years before-hand which blossomed into something special out of nothing ( a certain mix-cd for those that can remember that particular thread). Can safely though that it's the best relationship i've ever had. :)

I meant the opposite to finding out they are a bitch, as in fuk me, where have you been all my life?

To fall in love with someone in a few weeks surely is love at first sight?

no,thats to fall in love with someone in a few weeks. at first sight means,bizzarly, at first sight.

What did you do?

gutter, she could have been the one!

She was way too good for me mind!

When you first see someone, ie. before you even say a word to them or hear them speak, you cannot possibly love them. You love people for who they are, not what they look like. Therefore love at first sight = rubbish.

Guest lankybellwipe

IMO, 'Love at first sight' is as mythical as Thor, the Valkyries, and Harry Potter!

IMO 'Love at first sight' was developed in Hollywood, and by Mills and Boon, to give every woman/man devoid of confidence and character, the illusion that there is a chance for her/him, to finally get it on!

As mentioned above, lust at first sight...........

wank through the night!

Well I would say love at first sight happened with me, just blown away on every level!!! Met a girl and on the very first night I knew she was the one and possibly could still be! Had to split up due to her parents not wanting her to be with a foreigner & non-Muslim (this was in the middle east), so I had to return back to the UK!! That was about a year and half ago and I don’t think either of us is over each other! Met a few girls since and just haven’t been that arsed about them! You just never know what’s round the corner though so hopefully I’ll meet another girl like that again sometime!! One thing for certain I certainly would not get married unless I had the same feelings for a girl again!

Guest LucaAltieri

IMO, 'Love at first sight' is as mythical as Thor, the Valkyries, and Harry Potter!

IMO 'Love at first sight' was developed in Hollywood, and by Mills and Boon, to give every woman/man devoid of confidence and character, the illusion that there is a chance for her/him, to finally get it on!

As mentioned above, lust at first sight...........

wank through the night!

Lankystotle  :smitten: