Would you, or have you........

Guest lankybellwipe

Guest lankybellwipe

Used a bidet?

I find the thought of these things appalling!  After you've emptied the log flume, or waz container, you're required to squat over a smaller toilet, whereupon, a jet of water shoots upward, and jet washes your faff, foof, quim, blim, butterfly, Sloths' eye, dirtbox, chocbox, starfish, sheriffs' badge!

Once the process, is finished, I'd assume you have to use toilet roll ANYWAY to eradicate all trace of trolley stainers and tagnut hatchlings?

Never used one, so don't know the process involved.  There was one in our hotel suite once, but decided I'd rather use my toast, and then eat the toast!

Used a bidet?

I find the thought of these things appalling!  After you've emptied the log flume, or waz container, you're required to squat over a smaller toilet, whereupon, a jet of water shoots upward, and jet washes your faff, foof, quim, blim, butterfly, Sloths' eye, dirtbox, chocbox, starfish, sheriffs' badge!

Once the process, is finished, I'd assume you have to use toilet roll ANYWAY to eradicate all trace of trolley stainers and tagnut hatchlings?

Never used one, so don't know the process involved.  There was one in our hotel suite once, but decided I'd rather use my toast, and then eat the toast!

Been watching the weakest link by any chance :lol:

Guest lankybellwipe

Used a bidet?

Been watching the weakest link by any chance :lol:

YES!

Spot on!  :lol:

Guest lankybellwipe

They are good for eradicating winnits,and far less complex and physically demanding than doing a handstand in the shower.

Bill, I've seen your enormity, and henceforth, theres nothing that would abhor me more, than seeing you, tackling the crack n' sack, over a bidet with a wire brush!

They are good for eradicating winnits,and far less complex and physically demanding than doing a handstand in the shower.

Bill, I've seen your enormity, and henceforth, theres nothing that would abhor me more, than seeing you, tackling the crack n' sack, over a bidet with a wire brush!

I didnt know those old movies/photographs still existed.

Guest LucaAltieri

I hate not having one over here.

1) Cleaner

2) No tearage of the rectum if you're having a bit of a loose day

3) Able to refresh the taint on a warm day

4) Leave the hot tap running and have a mini crotch-sauna on a cold day

You don't use paper after, you have a small towel.

I puked in one when we went to Turin - does that count?

Funnily enough going on from what Luca said, I quite like the sensation of a good clean with a shower head as part of the whole but feel a bit queasy about a more specific jet - might try it one day.

Funnily enough going on from what Luca said, I quite like the sensation of a good clean with a shower head as part of the whole but feel a bit queasy about a more specific jet - might try it one day.

Self watersport enema type alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nope:

Guest lankybellwipe

Are you telling us that you remove the shower nozzle from the housing, and direct the jet up the chocolate starfish?

Phew, I thought I was the only twisted freak on here!

Are you telling us that you remove the shower nozzle from the housing, and direct the jet up the chocolate starfish?

Phew, I thought I was the only twisted freak on here!

Nah - just use the head (though it is a power shower with adjustable flow :))

Guest lankybellwipe

I just hoy my went clothes, shorts n that in them lol, or when its empty i normally wash the sand off my feet

Where d'you liive?  Bondai Beach?

Used one when i stayed in Turin - i think they're the business personally. Quick and dead easy, but then i like feeling things up my bum anyway, yada yada yada. :rolleyes:

And now that's delete-proofed. :pow:

Used one when i stayed in Turin - i think they're the business personally. Quick and dead easy, but then i like feeling things up my bum anyway, yada yada yada. :rolleyes:

If you need to keep a copy of that statement in times of desperate need mate, then that's fine by me. :thup:

If you need to keep a copy of that statement in times of desperate need mate, then that's fine by me. :thup:

All joking aside though, is this you now coming out of the closet, properly like? Because if so, I'd just like to say good luck to you and I think you're very brave.

:nods: