If this place...

themanupstairs

It's the middle of August, and as most of you, my addiciton to N-O triples, but quadruples at this time, waiting to hear about who we've signed and who we've shipped off.

Plenty of rumours (good and bad) are making the rounds, and we have a couple of incoming/outgoing deals in the pipeline waiting to be confirmed.

What if this place (Newcastle-Online) went down for good as of this afternoon? whatever the reason for that may be (a nuclear holocaust, volcano eruption, dodgy Dave, or an authority ban on all football forums)....

What would you do with yourself? back to teletext? would you implode? seriously...think of all the information/disinformation you would miss out on....think of all the friends you've made on here that you'd lose touch with....think of CoachHTT

I can't say what I'd do....but i'd probably seriously think of getting on the next flight out to Newcastle, and sit there outside SJP with all the Sky mongs, and lap it all up

How about you?

just do what i used to do when i didnt have the internet??

do you even remember what you used to do before you had the internet??

Play tag, but then i was about 11 when i got the net.  :blush:

What if this place (Newcastle-Online) went down for good as of this afternoon? whatever the reason for that may be (a nuclear holocaust, volcano eruption, dodgy Dave, or an authority ban on all football forums)....

What would you do with yourself? back to teletext? would you implode?

plenty of other forums to go on