Star Stories

Guest Invicta_Toon

Guest Invicta_Toon

Ah shite, I had wanted to see that. What time was it on and on what side?

E4 10:30

might have been be +1 can't remember

I watched the first one and it was absolute shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite.

Worst of the lot, iirc. I've quite enjoyed it. Mainly for the job they did on Mick Hucknall.

I watched the first one and it was absolute shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite.

Worst of the lot, iirc. I've quite enjoyed it. Mainly for the job they did on Mick Hucknall.

Was the first one the Beckham one? I thought that was pretty good. I don't think the others have been owt special tho...Not really had the same knowledge of what was having the piss taken out of it. Still don't get the George Michael car crash thing or the Billy Bob Thornton/Angelina Jolie relationship....

The bit in bold is now incorrect, having watched the Anniston one.

Edit:

Was the first one the Beckham one? I thought that was pretty good. I don't think the others have been owt special tho...Not really had the same knowledge of what was having the piss taken out of it. Still don't get the George Michael car crash thing or the Billy Bob Thornton/Angelina Jolie relationship....

Yes it was, btw. It was sort of alright but I thought Ferguson was not much cop. Liked Venables' appearence though...