80s childrens tv

womblemaster

This just reminded me of old shows, so i went and wiki'd T-Bag, remember her? And T-shirt? Well T-bag was played by the women off Emmerdale, diane who owns the pub! Hehe, that's mental!

Funnily enough I've ben going through a phase lately of watching clips from some of my favoutite kids progs on youtube.  Been enjoying Geordie Racer, Mysterious Cities of Gold, Defenders of the Earth and the Poddington Peas.  It's weird how you can still remember the theme tunes and words when you watch them back.

80's kids TV for me was nearly all cartoons but also had some jim henson delights

Transformers, GI Joe, The real ghostbusters, galaxy rangers, Robotech, Bravestar, Thundercats, He-man, She-ra, Bionic six, Fraggle rock, The muppets, Voltron, Super champs

that was my childhood in the 80's lol

Now I feel weird for being the only one in here to make a sexual reference.

To be fair She-Ra did have an awesome rack made for titty f**king and in the first episode of Thundercats where you see Cheetarah Naked it was pretty hot.

To steal some of your slang for a bit, Uma has some massive baps, or norks, or chebs.

Goddamn chebs is the greatest word ever.

What a guy you are Mike. :lol:

Uma is the shit. I've sat through some horrible movies because she was in them.

An on topic post!

Growing up, I was a huge fan of Mr Rogers neighborhood, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, Super Mario Super Show, Duck Tales, Chip and Dale rescue rangers.

Super Mario was the shit, did they have that over there?

Used to come on right as I got off the bus from school. Listening to that song to this day makes me feel like I'm dodging homework.

wow actually found it on youtube.....

i think the german version is better though....

:p

looking back its amasing that sort of "scary" program wasa llowed to be shown at 4.30 in the afternoon.....not that it affected my mental state at all!  )

Guest shearer_united

There was a movie i remember seeing a lot back in the late 80s early 90s about technology taking over the world.

It had many mini-series, i can't recall the name and i've tried searching the internet and i still haven't found it.

I remember several songs sung during the movie:

"daddy don't go to the supermarket today" because robots wanted to take control over humans and give them all barcodes. :p

and also:

"S.O.S., Computer's crazy, S.O.S.!!" 

please anyone remember it !! :D