Ilunga ready for British move

Legacy

Haven't a clue who this guy is. Sorry if it is posted somewhere else.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3974041,00.html

Toulouse star Herita Ilunga has told skysports.com he would jump at the chance to join either Celtic or Newcastle.

The 26-year-old left-back moved to the Pink City last year from St Etienne and he has impressed hugely since his switch.

Now Newcastle and Celtic are battling it out to land the Congo DR international and Ilunga says he would be happy to move to either Parkhead or St James' Park.

"I am flattered by Celtic's interest, they are one of the biggest teams in the world and their fans are the best in the world," he told skysports.com.

"But Newcastle have very good fans and I am flattered by their interest also, but we have to wait, it does not depend on me.

"There is so much that needs to be done for a transfer, but a move to the United Kingdom is the one I want to move my career forward."

No preference

Ilunga refused to state a preference between Celtic and Newcastle.

"The Premier League is appealing, but Celtic are the biggest team in Scotland and are known everywhere - so I don't know, I love the United Kingdom and that is all I can say," he said.

Reports in France suggest Newcastle are leading Celtic in the chase to land Ilunga.

Guest diddimz

what the f*** is this obssession with "fans"?

celtic best fans in the world, newcastle have good fans too! it's like saying she's not the fittest bird in the world, saggy tits and a flat arse, but she has the best clothes in the world

not even good clothes, just saying shes the only one putting out at the minute

what the f*** is this obssession with "fans"?

celtic best fans in the world, newcastle have good fans too! it's like saying she's not the fittest bird in the world, saggy tits and a flat arse, but she has the best clothes in the world

Yes, but if she has REALLY nice clothes, it probably means she's rich. So, yes, your analogy works both ways. Great fans = more money.