Tattoos

Jamie

• 2 weeks later...

This was what I got, quite pleased with it for a first effort.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/02/6e4093a53aa824fc197d76c8db85aa61.jpg

Looks cool. :thup:

What country is that from and what country are you from?

So whats the point?

Fair play Slim, gave me a good chuckle. Slim of all people asking for the point of things. :lol:

There is always a reason why I do things...just most people still in their temporary existence body.

I am nearly full formed and you will witness the true beauty.

I think there should always be a meaning behind your tattoo and not to just look cool.

Its why I only have one.

But I wont grief people for getting on for no reason just not sure why you got it in Korean.

• 8 months later...

maybe a mid life crisis looming but for some reason at the age of 35 ive decided to get my first tattoo. looking for general advice or specific suggestions of good artists in tye area. im going for a half sleeve and the theme im looking at is roman. something like this http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160515/2cdc5e5a09a2af792390812301faebad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

i'd really like another tattoo but i just can't be chewed on with them after they're done [emoji38]

i always said i would nevet get one....or a beard. in the past few months ive got the beard (sort of) and now want the tat. i think it must be i reckon the wife is bored of me always having the same look so trying to keep her intetested haha

i'd really like another tattoo but i just can't be chewed on with them after they're done [emoji38]

i always said i would nevet get one....or a beard. in the past few months ive got the beard (sort of) and now want the tat. i think it must be i reckon the wife is bored of me always having the same look so trying to keep her intetested haha

getting the tat was no bother, and i like it, but the few weeks after getting it done was an utter fucking pain in the arse and it's putting me off getting more really

have literally no idea how these people covered in them can be bothered

I like the style of how i imagine everyone with one wud be expected to say yeah it was an amazing life changing thing. then youre like aye it was a an absolute bind haha. putting me off but slightly but still think im edging on getting one

i'd really like another tattoo but i just can't be chewed on with them after they're done :lol:

As long as you don't do anything retarded with a healing tattoo like go for a swim, lay out in the sun, pick the scabs etc it'll be fine. Don't worry about caking it in bepanthen every 3 hours. Just throw some Hustle Butter on there when it starts to get itchy and annoying.

Think you should get a tattoo of a SM-G935F, those bad boys are the bomb.

dont like it personally. break too easy. its like carrying a sheet of glass round in your pocket. on to my 4th one now in the short time theyve been out.

• 4 months later...