Tattoos

• 5 months later...

Anyone artistic here? Or even just imaginative with this sort of thing :lol: I wanna get a couple of tattoos but have no fucking idea. I mean, I have a general idea and know what I like (the line/geometric type tattoos) but other than that I'm stumped

Anyone artistic here? Or even just imaginative with this sort of thing :lol: I wanna get a couple of tattoos but have no fucking idea. I mean, I have a general idea and know what I like (the line/geometric type tattoos) but other than that I'm stumped

Best way to do it IMO is to find someone who works in that style whose work you really like, then just send them your ideas and see if they are happy to help come up with something with you. Anyone worth getting tattooed by would much rather have their own creative input and come up with something unique, than have someone coming in saying they want  something their mate cobbled together.

Though if you've got just about no ideas at all that may not be much use either  :lol: Again though I'd do some research and find someone whose work you can go through and think youd be happy with a good proportion of it. Would also say it's definitely worth looking outside the north east if you can at all.

Best way to do it IMO is to find someone who works in that style whose work you really like, then just send them your ideas and see if they are happy to help come up with something with you. Anyone worth getting tattooed by would much rather have their own creative input and come up with something unique, than have someone coming in saying they want  something their mate cobbled together.

Though if you've got just about no ideas at all that may not be much use either  :lol: Again though I'd do some research and find someone whose work you can go through and think youd be happy with a good proportion of it. Would also say it's definitely worth looking outside the north east if you can at all.

This is absolutely the best way to do it. And there is no way they turn you down unless it's not in their preferred style.

My bad, I thought you said autistic

:spit:

Spent all evening trying to come up with ideas and have a couple of solid ones now so that's a start. Cheers for the advice :thup:

• 2 months later...