.cock - the propaganda machine

Guest thompers

Guest thompers

7 articles up already about tonights game because we won in the league cup third round. However, after a shitty loss in the premiership, the official site goes seemingly dead for hours. Wonder why!

7 articles up already about tonights game because we won in the league cup third round. However, after a shitty loss in the premiership, the official site goes seemingly dead for hours. Wonder why!

Are you surprised? :roll:

Wrong!

This is the propganda machine ---> http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/icnewcastle/oct2006/8/5/757007ED-D629-5A34-8348FBCAF7188334.jpg

Of course what with it being the OFFICIAL club website, you'd naturally expect them to be posting articles about how it was a fluke and how actually we really shouldn't have won it...

Guest thompers

Of course what with it being the OFFICIAL club website, you'd naturally expect them to be posting articles about how it was a fluke and how actually we really shouldn't have won it...

Shouldn't have won what, after a loss?

Human error - what I was trying to say that surely you can't expect them to do much different than what they do? You're making out like there's more to this than there actually is.

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.  bluebiggrin.gif

Guest thompers

Human error - what I was trying to say that surely you can't expect them to do much different than what they do? You're making out like there's more to this than there actually is.

Erm, no I'm not? I just find it amusing how there's 7 articles on our win including reactions from a few players so soon after the game but we don't get to hear them explain themselves so quickly after we've just been dicked in the premiership. That's all?

Erm, no I'm not? I just find it amusing how there's 7 articles on our win including reactions from a few players so soon after the game but we don't get to hear them explain themselves so quickly after we've just been dicked in the premiership. That's all?

What the fuck else do you expect from the OFFICIAL club website. It's like Pravda for Freddy. Amazed there's anyone who could seriously expect much else really...unless they're mentally deficient in some way. Oh wait...

Guest thompers

What the fuck else do you expect from the OFFICIAL club website. It's like Pravda for Freddy. Amazed there's anyone who could seriously expect much else really...unless they're mentally deficient in some way. Oh wait...

I expect some post match reaction regardless of the result, not only when we win? Is that difficult to comprehend?

I expect some post match reaction regardless of the result, not only when we win? Is that difficult to comprehend?

Not when you put it like that.

Yes, when you put it like that - as if there was some great conspiracy afoot.

Guest thompers

Not when you put it like that.

Yes, when you put it like that - as if there was some great conspiracy afoot.

Conspiracy? Where?

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~917829,00.html

You're All Just Fan-Tastic!

By Gary Oliver

GLENN Roeder heaped praise on the Newcastle United fans who braved an "attrocious evening" to roar the team to a 3-0 Carling Cup victory over Portsmouth.

More than 25,000 turned out at St. James' Park and gave their full backing to the Magpies as they ultimately cruised to a convincing win over their Premiership rivals with second-half goals from Giuseppe Rossi and Nolberto Solano (2).

And afterwards, Roeder raved about how important it was for United to enjoy such "positive" backing, saying: "To get 25,000 in on an absolutely awful night was tremendous.

"They were behind us the whole way. They were very positive and they helped us to go on and win the game in the manner we did.

"Not many clubs will attract 25,000 on an evening so attrocious in terms of the weather. Their backing is so special for us and I cannot praise the fans high enough."

--------------------------------

No relation i hope?

They'll angle anything these days, the weather being bad is used to thank the fans who came, even though it was such a small number, it can now look mooohasive coz of the rain.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~917829,00.html

You're All Just Fan-Tastic!

By Gary Oliver

GLENN Roeder heaped praise on the Newcastle United fans who braved an "attrocious evening" to roar the team to a 3-0 Carling Cup victory over Portsmouth.

More than 25,000 turned out at St. James' Park and gave their full backing to the Magpies as they ultimately cruised to a convincing win over their Premiership rivals with second-half goals from Giuseppe Rossi and Nolberto Solano (2).

And afterwards, Roeder raved about how important it was for United to enjoy such "positive" backing, saying: "To get 25,000 in on an absolutely awful night was tremendous.

"They were behind us the whole way. They were very positive and they helped us to go on and win the game in the manner we did.

"Not many clubs will attract 25,000 on an evening so attrocious in terms of the weather. Their backing is so special for us and I cannot praise the fans high enough."

--------------------------------

No relation i hope?

They'll angle anything these days, the weather being bad is used to thank the fans who came, even though it was such a small number, it can now look mooohasive coz of the rain.

Pure spin.