Neil Warnock

Thespence

3 Newcastle are still short. Well short

Which leaves Newcastle. What can anybody say about them? I think Kevin Keegan overcame tremendous obstacles last season, and kept his positivity with all the media surrounding him – the majority of them, I'm sure, hoping he'd fail. He showed a lot of maturity and I sincerely hope he gets the three or four players he needs to make them into a half-decent team.

6 Grim up North? That's as daft as Blatter

I see some think tank has suggested we abandon some northern cities and move everybody down South. Well, I've enjoyed living in London but I have to say these reports are obviously written by people who don't have a clue about what they are talking about. It was something I'd expect Sepp Blatter to say. You only have to go 20 minutes from most northern cities and you are in the most beautiful places. There's something to be said for having quality of life.

The Crystal Palace programme must be a great read, if Jordan & Warnock write in it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/neil-warnock-chelsea-will-win-it-this-time-899013.html

Guest FlapjackJoe

If even Neil Warnock thinks that the majority of the media wants Keegan to fail, it proves we're not completely delusional when we think the media has an agenda against NUFC...

Guest Jawesome

Who the fuk does the daft twat think he is? Jose Mourinho?

Fukkin rites lyk.

He's making reasonable comments iyam.

If even Neil Warnock thinks that the majority of the media wants Keegan to fail, it proves we're not completely delusional when we think the media has an agenda against NUFC...

There's an interview on here somewhere with Sir John Hall and he reckons the media have it in for Keegan, he said they've got it in for him because he walked out on England.

• 3 months later...

If anyone wants us to replace Enrique with this blerk they need to watch him actually play!

F**K me!!! He was f**king shocking as a defender....

If they can get him to take the 10kg boots off it might help though.

If anyone wants us to replace Enrique with this blerk they need to watch him actually play!

F**K me!!! He was f**king shocking as a defender....

If they can get him to take the 10kg boots off it might help though.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

haha,

Does anyone reckon Kinnear is perceived in the same way as warnock by other fans i.e. a bit of an whinging arsehole?

I think of him as a whinging arsehole tbh.

He probably thinks the same about you,  seems like he's been reading this board.

I hope he does tbh. I have a right to moan tbf due to the money me and thousands of others have ploughed into this club over the years.