2007 Sponsor

Guest nyscooby

Guest nyscooby

Supermarkets, Aldi and Liddle are at odds trying to gain sponsorship deals for NUFC for 2007/2008.

Experts at shifting cheap foreign crap, NUFC was their first choice team.

:lol:

Supermarkets, Aldi and Liddle are at odds trying to gain sponsorship deals for NUFC for 2007/2008.

Experts at shifting cheap foreign crap, NUFC was their first choice team.

:lol:

You're no Bobby Shinton, that's for sure...

Guest jazzfido

It matches the food in the SJP restaurants .......foreign and overpriced.

What is the point of using the word "foreign" in this context? The food at SJP reflects the fact that the national dish is fish and chips or beans on toast. It is crap British food. Maybe it is time to engage in some reflection on why exactly it is that Britain by many foreigners is perceived to be a nation of short, ugly and unclean people.

Guest pedros-mighty-chin

What is the point of using the word "foreign" in this context? The food at SJP reflects the fact that the national dish is fish and chips or beans on toast. It is crap British food. Maybe it is time to engage in some reflection on why exactly it is that Britain by many foreigners is perceived to be a nation of short, ugly and unclean people.

ahem. I think you'll find that my hero Peter Beardsley proves your short and ugly theory wrong....

Guest Gemmill

I'm 6 ft 3, devastatingly handsome and you could eat your dinner off my bare buttocks (note I say could, not can, this is not an invitation) which proves that in fact ALL foreigners are lying little shitbags.