Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

Arsenal's team looks no where near strong enough to challenge for the title, still always great to watch.

Agreed. The press will no doubt w*nk over the kids on the bench (Randall, Wilshere, etc), but they're nowhere near strong enough to win the league. I don't buy into this "big four" thing anymore. It's Chelsea & Man Utd, with Liverpool & Arsenal a distant 3rd & 4th these days imo.

Arsenal are written off far too easily. They finished FOUR POINTS off the top last year, and for very long stretches looked like they had it in the bag.

It's laughable really, they've as much chance of winning it as anyone.

Arsenal still have a shout in the title, i don't think they'll win it unless they pull off a couple of big signings, but they can cerainly mount a bid until the final stages of the season.

Good luck to them as well.  :thup:

Arsenal are written off far too easily. They finished FOUR POINTS off the top last year, and for very long stretches looked like they had it in the bag.

It's laughable really, they've as much chance of winning it as anyone.

Didnt realise they were so close last year but I cant help but be with the mindset that they arent up to winning it! Still see them as more likely to win it than Liverpool though.

Anyone else think Denilson could be as good as Cesc in a year or so?

Flatters to deceive IMO.

Just learning the game, his talent is immense though, that breakthrough moment like Cesc has is around the corner, just a matter of time. If he'd join i'd offer £20m for him and build our whole squad around him for the next 10 years.

Anyone else think Denilson could be as good as Cesc in a year or so?

Yes 100% Cescs replacement when he goes Real in 2 years

bloody hell Gallas!!

Anyway, i think you are right, readymade replacement in 2 seasons, and the Arsenal cycle continues.