Liverpool stopping off on the way to Sunderland

Guest king harry

Not at all.

You want to respect another teams manager go ahead.

I think he did a brilliant job for them and I can't think of any reason not to respect him.  I'm certainly not going to have a go at somebody who I can't ever remember doing anything other than good.

Guest Phil K

Fine - it's also the place to have zero respect for it too.

That's up to you but not all of us agree with you.  Why do you have zero respect for Paisley?

He was the manager of a club who's fans are the biggest mirror-kissers in the business, right ?

Why in the name of sanity should we join in the worship ?

Go ahead - have a minutes silence if you must but don't expect me (or others) to join in

Not at all.

You want to respect another teams manager go ahead.

I think he did a brilliant job for them and I can't think of any reason not to respect him.  I'm certainly not going to have a go at somebody who I can't ever remember doing anything other than good.

Plus a more humble man I dont think we could find.

Alex Ferguson could learn a lot from Bob Paisley

Guest Phil K

So's Sunderland - what'd you say if someone decided you should tug your forelock for some ex-Makem ?

This is worse, to me.

Give over, you're just looking daft.

By the way - Paisley was a Sunderland fan too - so it's maybe more accurate than you'd think.

So's Sunderland - what'd you say if someone decided you should tug your forelock for some ex-Makem ?

This is worse, to me.

Give over, you're just looking daft.

By the way - Paisley was a Sunderland fan too - so it's maybe more accurate than you'd think.

:rolleyes:

Every so often, someone on here embarrasses themselves.

Tonight ladies & gentleman...... Phil K

He was the manager of a club who's fans are the biggest mirror-kissers in the business, right ?

Why in the name of sanity should we join in the worship ?

Go ahead - have a minutes silence if you must but don't expect me (or others) to join in

I don't think anybody is suggestion that we worship Paisley, the fans of the club he managed are having something erected in recognition of the job he performed for them and I think good on them for doing it, he was one of the best managers this country has produced.

Don't see the problem. Just people jumping on the bandwagon.

Suppose the reputation of Liverpool doesn't help, it's an easy cheap shot when most clubs stop off on the way to go to little chef and have a piss while the scousers have a break to do a bit of mourning along the way.

Suppose the reputation of Liverpool doesn't help, it's an easy cheap shot when most clubs stop off on the way to go to little chef and have a piss while the scousers have a break to do a bit of mourning along the way.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: "Perma-mourn"

:lol:

Guest eyeball

New levels of irrelevance.

</wind break>

Was that for my benefit, or was it just a general comment on the irrelevance of people taking cheap shots at the first mention of "scousers", when the original post was about a group of them doing something decent?