We can win the league!!!!

NG32

I have thought about this, we can win the league.  We have it in uss to wipe out all the league and the rest of humanity.

"No one can stop us this time"  Darth Vader 1977

Lest do this, lets fucking role!!!

Bitches

The Gimp is a man I greatly admire, mainly as this post indicates due to the fact he has an obvious drug problem, yet this is his cry for help.

I cry not for help but for glory!!!!

The Gimp is a man I greatly admire, mainly as this post indicates due to the fact he has an obvious drug problem, yet this is his cry for help.

I'm more used to people expecting the worst on here, somebody going the opposite way seems strange.

I'm more used to people expecting the worst on here, somebody going the opposite way seems strange.

Skirge is the worst man. He's so bi-polar it's unreal. :lol:

Let's have a bit of optimism for once, be insane:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HOWAY THE TOON! LET'S BE HAVING YOU! WE RULE!.........

and back to reality...

you've got to be f***ing kidding me :lol:

This tomfoolery requires locking as a matter of prime urgency.

I'm waiting to see where it goes first.

I'm hoping we get a reply from either SUPERTOON or Harry-Norway, taking this very seriously, so we can all laugh, they can both get into a mood then we'll lock the thread.

this seems as good a thread as any to say what i want to say. i am absolutely buzzing at the thought of our new season starting tomorrow, we've got a manager i trust totally, and what looks like a decent recruitment drive going on (by that i mean i'm happy with all our buys so far). i know you could realistically say this before any season, i probably did before the last one, but this could very well be the season that starts a new era for this club. there'll be ups and downs, but i expect it'll be a season of positivity, commitment and hope, and wont it be nice for that to be coming from the club as well as us this time? bring it on.

Lets piss in fergies drunked fucking mouth and piss all over hislawn adn say his wifes sunday dinner is SHYTE.

Then take his dog for a walk and introduce it to Rpy Keane in a seedy nightclube.

Win can this, we can you know!!!