Middlesbrough - Surprise package?

Decky

Towards the end of last season i was beginning to see Middlesbrough as a side who on their day can be very decent, certainly no push overs anyway, today against Spurs there were clears signs of a good side who had they had more form and abit more fitness, they could have won 5-0 today. Could they be in the top 10, or top 8 at the end this season, or will they have their share of bad performances to go with the good ones and finish in the lower half again?

Guest lankybellwipe

Take it i should remake this thread in the football section then

risky........if this effort was anything to go by.

;D

;D

Dunno why you didn't just copy and paste the contents into a new thread in the Football forum and delete the erroneous thread here in Chat. Oh...but wait, I've just thought about that again and now I realise why that wouldn't have occurred to you, Decky. :fool:

Classic. :lol:

Guest lankybellwipe

;D

Dunno why you didn't just copy and paste the contents into a new thread in the Football forum and delete the erroneous thread here in Chat. Oh...but wait, I've just thought about that again and now I realise why that wouldn't have occurred to you, Decky. :fool:

Classic. :lol:

You'll start him off again Gary Megson :rolleyes:

Decky,.. Easy mistake to make,

I find the reaction to the mistake tells you more about the poster, than the person who made the mistake in the first place.

The people who lurk around the forum looking for little mistakes to get Hysterical over, are trying to deflect attention from something about themselves....

I find the reaction to the mistake tells you more about the poster, than the person who made the mistake in the first place.

The people who lurk around the forum looking for little mistakes to get Hysterical over, are trying to deflect attention from something about themselves....

or people,when they get to know each other a bit,take the piss for fun. like with your mates in the pub..

alternativly we could all stay earnestly serious.

:idiot2: