Can i just say, before todays game....

Decky

Yeah, you can say it in the match thread :razz:

But man, Butt will shoot and miss from about 78 yards and my post will disappear due to 3 pages of "fucking Butt man, fucking sell the cunt and sack KK" :(

Guest Milburnthedog

Don't be negative, lads. I'd be happier with more fire power playing but we haven't. We'll defend deep and try to hit on the break. It'll be a confidence builder and we may nick a result too.

correct.

we won't make crazy assumptions after the first game of the season.

eh decky?

(goes back to read deckys boro thread)

:lol: Man that Boro thread will be the death of me

Actually no it won't. We've seen worse. ;) :lol:

Its Man Utd and its at Old Trafford, it wont be like this every week, so no doom and gloom tonight please.

That is all

Get away man its football, people get hacked off & get over excited game-by-game. Here is idea why don't you pop back after game 38 of the season & lets us so called knee jerkers ride the emotional roller coaster of a football season.

If we get beat I will be pissed off, I don't subscribe to the "Well its Man Utd" we can WIN every game we play!!!!

COME ON THE TOON!!!!

***UPDATE***

Just re-read this & it is about "no doom gloom tonight" but doom gloom & writing off our chances before we even play is not classed as doom gloom & others agreeing. SAD TIMES, WE ARE GEORDIES OR NEWCASTLE FANS & OUR PRE-SEASON OPTIMISM IS ONE OF STRENGTHS AS FANS!!!!!!

Can't say I'll be all that bothered about the result. That's not to say I don't care, just that I expect us to be beaten; they are significantly better than us. Not only that, but even when we were one of the best teams in the country we didn't beat them at home.

However, I go into the game excited about causing an upset, and I'll always be proud that people all over the world categorise this as a big game, despite the current gulf in class. Small club. ;)

If we do ourselves proud and show promise that'll do me. Bring on Bolton. :thup:

Can't say I'll be all that bothered about the result. That's not to say I don't care, just that I expect us to be beaten

Your the chief-cheerleader for saying this place is negative, now your backing Decky & his ultra negativity.

I am not sure if you chaps are doing this a preemptive strike in case we do get whacked so later on yous can say "Yeah but it was Man Utd what do you expect", yes it may be reality but we are due to turn the Mancs over & today is a good as any.

Will similar threads be happening for games against Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, Villa.....where will the line be drawn in games some fans write off before we play.

COME ON THE PLUCKY SMALL CLUB NEWCASTLE UNDERDOGUNITED!!!!

we never expect anything from old trafford any how.

as long as we come out of the game with "a few" positives. if we play well.  and dont let in "too many" i would be happy

3-0 the upper limit of acceptable? 

Can't say I'll be all that bothered about the result. That's not to say I don't care, just that I expect us to be beaten

Your the chief-cheerleader for saying this place is negative, now your backing Decky & his ultra negativity.

I am not sure if you chaps are doing this a preemptive strike in case we do get whacked so later on yous can say "Yeah but it was Man Utd what do you expect", yes it may be reality but we are due to turn the Mancs over & today is a good as any.

Will similar threads be happening for games against Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, Villa.....where will the line be drawn in games some fans write off before we play.

COME ON THE PLUCKY SMALL CLUB NEWCASTLE UNDERDOGUNITED!!!!

I think you're misinterpreting what Dave and Decky are saying.

We're not negative, it's just that this is the toughest game of the season and should we lose, we shouldn't be negative.

We're not negative, it's just that this is the toughest game of the season and should we lose, we shouldn't be negative.

Every time Newcastle loses it creates emotion I would rather see that than "Its Man Utd and its at Old Trafford, it wont be like this every week, so no doom and gloom tonight please."

Will good ol Decky be posting "Its Chelsea and its at Stamford Bridge, it wont be like this every week, so no doom and gloom tonight please"?

Regarding the OP, can I just say that equaly, should we somehow manage a win at Old Trafford (:lol:) can we also NOT have endless "OMG!!! WE'RE GAN WIN DA LEAGUE'S!!"

That is all.

Regarding the OP, can I just say that equaly, should we somehow manage a win at Old Trafford (:lol:) can we also NOT have endless "OMG!!! WE'RE GAN WIN DA LEAGUE'S!!"

That is all.

Since when did a large selection of our fans become involved in dancehall?