Can i just say, before todays game....

Decky

It's hardly overblown negativity to expect we won't get a result today.

If NE5  had of posted this thread you would of been all over it man.

Bollocks. He would only have posted this thread if he could somehow have implied that we would have won there if only Ashley hadn't fucked things up. But of course, we never won there under either Hall or Shepherd, so the issue is useless for his agenda.

Regarding the OP, can I just say that equaly, should we somehow manage a win at Old Trafford (:lol:) can we also NOT have endless "OMG!!! WE'RE GAN WIN DA LEAGUE'S!!"

That is all.

But we would of beaten the Champs, we would be on a roll, we beat Bolton at home, beat another challenger in Arsenal away

, then beat Hull at home, turn over West Ham,th......................... we beat Villa away at the end of the season & that its we have played 38, won 38 & thats a whopping 114 points in the bag.

Bollocks. He would only have posted this thread if he could somehow have implied that we would have won there if only Ashley hadn't f***ed things up. But of course, we never won there under either Hall or Shepherd, so the issue is useless for his agenda.

Aye :razz:

We're not negative, it's just that this is the toughest game of the season and should we lose, we shouldn't be negative.

Every time Newcastle loses if creates emotion I would rather see that than "Its Man Utd and its at Old Trafford, it wont be like this every week, so no doom and gloom tonight please."

Will good ol Decky be posting "Its Chelsea and its at Stamford Bridge, it wont be like this every week, so no doom and gloom tonight please"?

Again completely missing my point, im not saying people cant be upset

We're not negative, it's just that this is the toughest game of the season and should we lose, we shouldn't be negative.

Every time Newcastle loses if creates emotion I would rather see that than "Its Man Utd and its at Old Trafford, it wont be like this every week, so no doom and gloom tonight please."

Will good ol Decky be posting "Its Chelsea and its at Stamford Bridge, it wont be like this every week, so no doom and gloom tonight please"?

Again completely missing my point, im not saying people cant be upset

Cheers for that then.

Every time Newcastle loses it creates emotion I would rather see that than "Its Man Utd and its at Old Trafford, it wont be like this every week, so no doom and gloom tonight please."

im in agreement with thespence on this one. on the day, every opposition team is the scum of the fucking earth, and if we lose, it feels like rock bottom. every time. regardless of who we lose to, and where.

i'm willing us on to win this afternoon, and we damn fucking will!

Remember, its Man Utd, and its Old Trafford, so don't get to excited, it won't be like this every week.

Nope, it'll be better :celb:

If we can play like that with a couple of additions (both new players and those returning from injury) we'll beat a good few teams this season.

Bollocks. He would only have posted this thread if he could somehow have implied that we would have won there if only Ashley hadn't fucked things up. But of course, we never won there under either Hall or Shepherd, so the issue is useless for his agenda.

mackems.gif

sums up everything wrong with some posters, like you.

As one or two people agree with you though, that won't be taken as negative at all, just keep nodding your head in tune and you'll be OK

My feelings on this game are elsewhere, and somehow when idiots like you don't butt in some others might realise how correct I am.

Ah, so you have no point.

Give us news, eh, not history.

coming from the hindsight king, or queen maybe - who knows

nighty night ozzie lad, not much point in debating with you, but there never was

Ah, so you have no point.

Give us news, eh, not history.

coming from the hindsight king, or queen maybe - who knows

nighty night ozzie lad, not much point in debating with you, but there never was

See if you can dream up a point while you're sleeping it off.