Jose Enrique

Tooj

Not really but his peformence in pre-season pretty much caused him to get dropped.

Anyway i expect to see him starting against Coventry.

He should start against Bolton, Charlie as left-wing, Jonas on the right and Milner out of the team.

Not really but his peformence in pre-season pretty much caused him to get dropped.

Anyway i expect to see him starting against Coventry.

He should start against Bolton, Charlie as left-wing, Jonas on the right and Milner out of the team.

If it ain't broke don't fix it, lets see what this team does next game.

I think this is right, two goals given away by him in 2 games from similar situations. Keegan just didn't trust him for this game, don't think it means he is finished yet though.

Must be absolutely shite in training if he can't get in ahead of this clown we've got currently playing left-back.

I like you as a poster, but sometimes you do come out with some strange comments from time to time...

Must be absolutely s**** in training if he can't get in ahead of this clown we've got currently playing left-back.

I like you as a poster, but sometimes you do come out with some strange comments from time to time...

he's bang on. N'zogbia is beyond comical at LB

Must be absolutely shite in training if he can't get in ahead of this clown we've got currently playing left-back.

Thanks man. :lol:

Charlie's an awful full-back man, awful. People go on about Oba not having a football brain but his is just as bad, he's thick as mince. Get him on the left-wing Kev.

N'Zogbia is no left back, but when you've made a couple of mistakes pre-season Old Trafford is no place to go. If Enrique had played and fucked something up today (and likely to have been punished with their players), there would have been a lot of pressure on him after just one game.

Would still like to see a dedicated sold left back come in.

N'Zogbia is no left back, but when you've made a couple of mistakes pre-season Old Trafford is no place to go. If Enrique had played and fucked something up today (and likely to have been punished with their players), there would have been a lot of pressure on him after just one game.

Would still like to see a dedicated sold left back come in.

I thought Bassong could cover at LB? Got the feeling KK wanted pace in the team for our counter-attacking gameplan...Zoggy didn't get forward that much but when he did, he offered something.

This thread isn't a kneejerk from me btw stupeedo, I don't rate Zoggy as a full-back at all. I was nervous whenever an attack came towards him yet again, or he decided he could become Messi and dribble the ball out from the back all the time.

This thread isn't a kneejerk from me btw stupeedo, I don't rate Zoggy as a full-back at all. I was nervous whenever an attack came towards him yet again, or he decided he could become Messi and dribble the ball out from the back all the time.

;)

I want him playing left-wing tbf, especially if it means Jonas can go to the right and Milner is out of the team.

Guest Stephen927

Enrique looks a bit lightweight going off preseason.

For Bolton I'm not sure who I'd pick, I think both will be liable in the air when they no doubt stick Kevin Davies on our left back and launch long ball after long ball towards him.