Have we maybe become a little more appealing?

Guest Heneage

Guest Heneage

Now before I get lambasted, I don't mean Xavi.

But looking at the first round of games. We've had a decent start, our new signings (Appear) good and have fitted well. City are going from low to low after FC Michelin or what ever you call them.

I just wonder if where as a few weeks ago we were "The Club in turmoil as owner tries to shift investment" Now things look a little calmer, Ashleys confirmed he wants investors not buyers. We've shown we have spending power but only on the right face, as opose to the Luques of seasons gone by.

I'm not expecting us to go and net Barca's midfield, Milans Defense, and madrids attack, but I personally just wonder if the players who were slightly undecided as to our status or situation may feel a little safer about joining.

Guest Phil K

I noticed when the KK interviewer said "Dennis Wise bringing in any new names to go with Jonas and Collocini ?" KK didn't correct him, but added Jiminez.

I hope it wasnt lost on the Wise-critics.

As much as I'd like to think so, can't see how one draw will even register with the players we're looking at; except maybe if they're already in the UK and watch MOTD.

A point in a huge game at probably the hardest place to go in England will be noted by anyone we're trying to convince iyam.

I noticed when the KK interviewer said "Dennis Wise bringing in any new names to go with Jonas and Collocini ?" KK didn't correct him, but added Jiminez.

If we are going to continue to make signings like Colo, Guthrie and Jonas, I couldn't care less if Keegan wasn't involved in the slightest.

Guest Howaythetoon

Yet he made the point of saying it was HE not Wise who spotted Guthrie - playing for Bolton at Old Trafford - where he first made his mind up about him, hinting basically that it was HE who signed the lad. I thought Shreeves' opening question was a little bit teasing, KK didn't bite but done enough to dispell the rumours that he has no say in transfers. So that's now KK and Ashley who have rubbished this...