N'Zogbia

The College Dropout

Today really highlighted his poor attitude & work-rate.

Positionally horrible.

Would wander upfield and would barely try & come back into position.

Honestly he should be a little embarrassed, countless times Colo & Jonas where Charles shoulda been.

Need a left back asap if KK doesn't fancy Enrique.

You could have just said today highlighted he wasn't a left back.

Get a new left back in, play N'Zogbia down the left and Jonas down the right.

Why shift Jonas for N'Zogbia? Apart from being inferior, he was angling for a move a couple of months ago.

Sod him.

Wasn't impressed with the fact that he gave up a couple of times, but he and every other fucker knows that him being in defense is a total non-starter. Get him in midfield ffs, he'll do very well for us.

Honestly have no idea what Enrique's done wrong btw. :undecided:

Why shift Jonas for N'Zogbia? Apart from being inferior, he was angling for a move a couple of months ago.

Sod him.

Because he's just as comfortable down the right and Milner is absolutely wank.

Sod him.

It'll infinitely improve the team, mainly because it'll remove Milner!

For a winger he cant beat a man for shit. Gets tackled every time.

What a load of shit man. Aye, he's lightweight and in terms of 50/50s then i'd bet against him every time, but when he's on the move, he'll beat any man on his day. Discounting Jonas, there isn't another player in our squad better at beating his man.

For a winger he cant beat a man for shit. Gets tackled every time.

What a load of shit man. Aye, he's lightweight and in terms of 50/50s then i'd bet against him every time, but when he's on the move, he'll beat any man on his day. Discounting Jonas, there isn't another player in our squad better at beating his man.

I didn't think Zoggy did that bad today. He did square rather than try to beat everyone - the passing in today's game was MUCH better than last season and some of the credit goes to the Zog.

His positioning was due to the fact that KK clearly told him to run up and pull the midfield away from Jonas which worked a treat.

Colo drifted left to cover and it seemed planned.

Positionally horrible.

Honestly he should be a little embarrassed, countless times Colo & Jonas where Charles shoulda been.

Nothing like an over reaction,  we all know we need a left back and while Charlie could've played better he didn't play as bad as some are making out.  There was nothing wrong with his attitude or work rate,  Charlie didn't have to break his neck to get back cos he knew when he did go forward Jonas dropped back to cover for him.

Positionally horrible.

In a word, bollocks.

I think he played well considering he is not a left back.  He tracked back, tackled well and played some very good passes. 

Jonas covered for him very well, but both of them switched well throughout the match.

I honestly think the above is uncalled for considering. 

People can still talk about things that weren't excellent today without being "negative all the time" obviously the negative shit about Milner is a load of bollocks and whats the point in talking about it when we drew against Manchester United away for fuck sake.

I hate people who are negative ALL the time about everything and seem to struggle to say anything positive but nothing is ever going to be perfect and as this is a forum people will discuss various aspects of games, positive and negative.

Nothing against the Zog but he just isn't a leftback unless we're really chasing a game. His defensive positioning and ability to sense danger are non existant whereas his ability on the ball is class thought I wish his workrate was higher. In all I'm glad he's still here but he's no LB at Old Trafford. Not sure where this leaves Enrique.

His workrate and tracking back is never his strength, i thought he did well in attack with Jonas and was always there to support down the wing when attacking. But as people stated never a LB, Jose can't be that bad in training can he?