Taylor Pulls Out Of U21

Guest Anth.Nufc

I didn't say Cacapa is all that good or anything, I'm just saying given our options him and Coloccini together should do alright despite their height.

Think Cacapa is borderline useless, but think he should be ok against Bolton since we'll be doing most of the attacking.

Also, everyone deserves a second chance. I'm feeling generous.

Exactly. Taylor's had more than enough after his blunders. ;)

I didn't say Cacapa is all that good or anything, I'm just saying given our options him and Coloccini together should do alright despite their height.

Think Cacapa is borderline useless, but think he should be ok against Bolton since we'll be doing most of the attacking.

Bah!  :razz:

You'd think Taylor was a 22 ( i think) year old defender coming through a club in complete turmoil, disruption, managerial changes and surrounding by shite players.

O0

You'd think Taylor was a 22 ( i think) year old defender coming through a club in complete turmoil, disruption, managerial changes and surrounding by shite players.

O0

I was hoping for more of a chomp. :(

I should have left the smiley out, Decky will tell you it's rather confusing when people do that. :lol:

O0

I should have left the smiley out, Decky will tell you it's rather confusing when people do that. :lol:

:lol:

You are just an evil bastard (no smiley) though

;)

You just dont know when to fucking drop it do you? fucking mong

I'd rather be a fucking mong than a GMong tbf.

I'd rather be a fucking mong than a GMong tbf.

Fuck off man, just dont talk to me

Hope Taylor's fit btw as Cacapa will get torn a new arsehole against davies in the air.

Not really. If he does play I'd imagine Coloccini to be more the attacking defender and Cacapa to sweep.

Hope Taylor's fit btw as Cacapa will get torn a new arsehole against davies in the air.

Not really. If he does play I'd imagine Coloccini to be more the attacking defender and Cacapa to sweep.

It's not up to them though, if davies has any intelligence he'll stick to Cacapa and just follow him around when they have set pieces and the ball in defence, if Collocini goes as well to mark him that's two players he's taken up and leaves more room for others. At least Taylor wins a few in the air.

Guest elbee909

Meh. Cacapa should be alright against Bolton, hope it's nothing serious for Taylor.

Doubt it he's 6'0 and weak as piss in the air. Seen the size of Bolton's team? Elmander 6'2 and the very physical Kevin Davies 6'1 will murder him in the air never mind the bigger lads coming up from the back for set plays/corners etc Muamba 6'2, Nolan 6'0  Steinsson 6'3, Gary Cahill 6'2 and a certain Andy O'brien 6'2

I think we are in real trouble if Taylors out especially now Faye has gone.

Mind you so are they if O'brien marks Martins  O0

Holy shit, 6'2, 6'3?  It's a wonder they didn't get headhunted for the NBA, they're so freakishly tall.  Cacapa's 6'0 is indeed midget-like, esp. compared to the giant 6'0 Nolan.

Meh. Cacapa should be alright against Bolton, hope it's nothing serious for Taylor.

Doubt it he's 6'0 and weak as piss in the air. Seen the size of Bolton's team? Elmander 6'2 and the very physical Kevin Davies 6'1 will murder him in the air never mind the bigger lads coming up from the back for set plays/corners etc Muamba 6'2, Nolan 6'0  Steinsson 6'3, Gary Cahill 6'2 and a certain Andy O'brien 6'2

I think we are in real trouble if Taylors out especially now Faye has gone.

Mind you so are they if O'brien marks Martins  O0

Holy shit, 6'2, 6'3?  It's a wonder they didn't get headhunted for the NBA, they're so freakishly tall.  Cacapa's 6'0 is indeed midget-like, esp. compared to the giant 6'0 Nolan.

:lol:

To be fair I always thought John Terry was lucky that he had players like Desailly, Lebouef, Duberry(;)) to learn his trade from.

Whereas Taylor had to contend with Boumsong, Bramble, Obrien, Ronny Johnsen, etc etc.

Sincerely think that Coloccini will have a major impact on his development.

To be fair I always thought John Terry was lucky that he had players like Desailly, Lebouef, Duberry(;)) to learn his trade from.

Whereas Taylor had to contend with Boumsong, Bramble, Obrien, Ronny Johnsen, etc etc.

You could say O'Brien etc had Taylor alongside them so it hindered their development tbf. As when they played alongside Woodgate they look decent.

Elmander  - I watched Andreas Andersson who was also a Swede & about the same height & he was shit in the air.

Kevin Davies - As long as his headers are towards goal rather than flick ons we will be okay, as he is one crap goalscorer.

Muamba -  From the same school as Shola, been tall all his life so never bothered learning to jump or head the ball correctly.

Nolan - Lard arse wont be able to jump.

Steninsson - Do teams send there fullbacks up for most corners?

Cahill - His career goals of 4 say he is nowt to worry about.

O'B  - More likely to score a O.G than goal for his side.

You could say O'Brien etc had Taylor alongside them so it hindered their development tbf. As when they played alongside Woodgate they look decent.

Obrien was always going to be an average-to-good(decent) defender. Didnt possess the natural abilities or leadership qualities that Taylor has.

On the other hand Taylor's problems are more positional and his lack of experience, which he will learn by having the benefit of someone like Coloccini or Woodgate alongside him.

Obrien was always going to be an average-to-good(decent) defender. Didnt possess the natural abilities or leadership qualities that Taylor has.

On the other hand Taylor's problems are more positional and his lack of experience, which he will learn by having the benefit of someone like Coloccini or Woodgate alongside him.

Over 100 games now for the first team btw.

Over 100 games now for the first team btw.

Get the feeling that you're arguing for argument's sake and to imply that Obrien's development was stunted by playing alongside Taylor suggests to me that you're simply on a windup.

100 games alongside the shower of shite we had as defenders (boumsong bramble babayaro carr obrien etc), battling against relegation, playing LB RB and CB. And still only 22 as well. Need I say more?

Half that number of games with Woody he'd be freaking Beckenbauer (ok exaggerating here) by now.