Carling Cup 2nd Round - Coventry (A) - Ticket News

Guest michaelfoster

Guest michaelfoster

NUFC are now selling tickets for our Carling Cup tie at Coventry on Tuesday week to all supporters.

That means that the general public, members and regular away travellers with loyalty points can all purchase seats now. NB: In order to receive the credit for applying on the loyalty point system, make sure you do so with your supporter number.

Prices are £20 and £10 concessions and Newcastle's initial allocation is 6,000 places, so there's plenty of room.

Tickets can be bought from the SJP Box Office in person, via 0191 261 1571 and online here.

Away season ticket holders will receive their ticket automatically - no action is required.

PS: The Back Page are taking bookings now for this game. Departure from Tyneside is at 12.15pm and cost is £28. Bookings via 0191 261 5005 or call into the shop.

NUFC are now selling tickets for our Carling Cup tie at Coventry on Tuesday week to all supporters.

That means that the general public, members and regular away travellers with loyalty points can all purchase seats now. NB: In order to receive the credit for applying on the loyalty point system, make sure you do so with your supporter number.

Prices are £20 and £10 concessions and Newcastle's initial allocation is 6,000 places, so there's plenty of room.

Tickets can be bought from the SJP Box Office in person, via 0191 261 1571 and online here.

Away season ticket holders will receive their ticket automatically - no action is required.

PS: The Back Page are taking bookings now for this game. Departure from Tyneside is at 12.15pm and cost is £28. Bookings via 0191 261 5005 or call into the shop.

As i've mentioned in other connected threads,my local will be open at 5.30,and is 15 mins walk to ground.I shall be there,so pm me if you need directions to club.

As i've mentioned in other connected threads,my local will be open at 5.30,and is 15 mins walk to ground.I shall be there,so pm me if you need directions to club.

That's canny late for a pub to open is it not Billy?

That's canny late for a pub to open is it not Billy?

Not for one that will accept a copious amount of Geordies it aint mate.Gives us 2 hours on the piss before a nice stroll to the Ricoh.

Guest Alan_Shearer

Billytray, using google maps ive looked around the area, i live in the west midlands so would go be train, but am i right in saying there is only 1 stop and that is the main train station in Coventry, it doesn't look like you can get off anywhere else in Coventry, despite the rails going right past the stadium? Is that right? Cause the train station is what? 3-4 miles from the Ricoh? What a sad state of affairs that is...Cause the last train of the day back home is at 9:23 so to make that i'd have the leave the game after an hour or something...which blows so i wouldnt go...

Billytray, using google maps ive looked around the area, i live in the west midlands so would go be train, but am i right in saying there is only 1 stop and that is the main train station in Coventry, it doesn't look like you can get off anywhere else in Coventry, despite the rails going right past the stadium? Is that right? Cause the train station is what? 3-4 miles from the Ricoh? What a sad state of affairs that is...Cause the last train of the day back home is at 9:23 so to make that i'd have the leave the game after an hour or something...which blows so i wouldnt go...

This is correct AS,whereabouts are you mate,there may be better alternatives than the train.There are smaller stops,ie Tile Hill and Canley,but they are further away from the ground than Cov train station.

The last train to Brum new street leaves at 23:24,can you get home from there mate?

This "Back Page" I live in Durham will they drop me off there or not?

Yes, pick you up and drop you off around the Durham area, you just go into the shop and tell them you would like this.

Anyone ever used National Express, are they reliable?

Yes, reliable as ever.

If your on about the coach? then Megabus is another good one. Nice and cheap.

And i will be there, ordered my ticket earlier on, going with back page as usual  :razz:

Guest Alan_Shearer

Right lets take a look at this...im in Worcester, last train to Worcester from Brum is at 10...but the earliest train to Brum is at 10 also...so don't think it can work lol. Thanks for looking though.

Guest Alan_Shearer

Actually...there is one from Brum to the other Worcester station...but i got 10 mins to get from new street to Moor Street in the dark...risky sh*t lol, but looks like it might be possible i will get the exact details...

ElDiablo, where you from? (genuine question to try and help)

I'm from Hemel mate which is near to Watford. Which annoys me more as it's not even THAT far from Coventry, something like a two hour drive or so. Checked that megabus as well and the next bus that leaves Coventry is at 10am the next day, fuck it.