The Team Photo?

Guest Heneage

Guest Heneage

Have we done this years? I cant rememeber seeing last years either, used to be a main stay of Football that, Team photo on the wall.

I cant rememeber seeing last years either, used to be a main stay of Football that, Team photo on the wall.

There were two team photo's last year the official picture & then the picture with show racism the red card team picture.

Guest sahara

It's usually done around about now, they might delay it so any new players can be in it too. I hope so anyway! (never can understand the point in doing them before the transfer window is closed)

It's usually done around about now, they might delay it so any new players can be in it too. I hope so anyway! (never can understand the point in doing them before the transfer window is closed)

Waiting for a Sunny day when its not pissing it down with rain like it has been for a bastard month perhaps?

They should go for a change of scenery a bit. Instead of the inside the stadium background they have every season, have the team... along the quayside or something, or at the foot of the monument.

They should go for a change of scenery a bit. Instead of the inside the stadium background they have every season, have the team... along the quayside or something, or at the foot of the monument.

I loved the squad photo of the 1997-8 season with the Tyne Bridge imposed on the background.

aye not bad; get one of the religious radgies mid-monologue off to the side and maybe a pigeon sitting on top of colo's hair shitting on his shoulder!  & a ronnie gill seller way off in the distance arguing turf with the big issue gadgie...!  a right toon set piece, hm but then you'd need some charvers and all

;)

Guest Gallowgate Mag

When all our new signings are here ;)

When the TOON BID competition has taken as much money from fans as possible ;)

Found last year's one.

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/9656/nufcux4.jpg

Pattison, Babayaro, Ramage, Troisi, Emre, Rozehnal, Carr, Allardyce and hopefully Ameobi, all gone.

Life is good like