Doom and Toon

BONTEMPI

Pretty much what everyone on here is thinking put into words there I think.

We all knew that the club was in the shit before Ashley bought it and we are all aware of how much money he has tipped in to keep us afloat. 

Decent read without actually telling us anything that hasn't been written somewhere else before along with the continuing vitreol of who is in charge of player recruitment.

Still a week or so left to bring in the promised additional players and still I have faith in the club to deliver (at least everything apart from my season ticket!!).

What we really want this year is a nice quiet, unremarkable season winning the games that we should win and not getting stuffed by anyone.  A neat top 10 finish and get all these press monkeys off our backs to allow us to do some decent business and push on forwards.

Pretty much what everyone on here is thinking put into words there I think.

We all knew that the club was in the s*** before Ashley bought it and we are all aware of how much money he has tipped in to keep us afloat. 

Decent read without actually telling us anything that hasn't been written somewhere else before along with the continuing vitreol of who is in charge of player recruitment.

Still a week or so left to bring in the promised additional players and still I have faith in the club to deliver (at least everything apart from my season ticket!!).

What we really want this year is a nice quiet, unremarkable season winning the games that we should win and not getting stuffed by anyone.  A neat top 10 finish and get all these press monkeys off our backs to allow us to do some decent business and push on forwards.

:clap: Arise Sir Conjunctivitis

top post

the article thinks we're in relegation trouble this year?? no chance. i know the clubs struggled lately but to suggest we're amongst the favourites to go down in a league with hull, stoke, west brom, fulham, wigan and bolton is ridiculous. last season was a disaster and we still ended up 12th (although for a time it was a bit scary).