New 3D-Rendering Technology

Nobody

Well reading the article it talks of the vast processing power needed, so it's surely more than just motion capture.

I want to see it in 1080p. Console the size of a coffee table that sounds like a train due to all the fans trying to keep it cool..

Looks great, but give it a year or two and that will be the norm.

Photo realistic textures, or in fact photos for textures, are already common now and the only reason most other things don't look as realistic is the animation.  That just uses an advanced motion cap to get around the animation problem. 

Technically the finished effect isn't that much of a resource hog and you could drop that in a console game now.

I wonder if they'd be able to make a feature film this way, and you'd be able to view a scene at any angle.

Just like Spore's revolutionary creature creator was used to make 50,000 penises, I guarantee the primary purpose of such a feature will not be to explore new ways of viewing and interacting with movies but to try and look up the female lead's skirt.

I'd shag her.

<25 years from that being possible, and civilization falling to bits.

already happened i presume... one of worrying aspects of human race birth rate aspects... (i.e. japan?)

but at another hand... you've got 5000 fit chicks on 1 DVD compiled pack  :bluestar: rather than ugly boring bitch at your bedroom :lol: