WOW LOONS

BONTEMPI

If it was like, staged as a proper contest with judges and all that shite, where you'd be out of the game if you got struck in a way that would kill you if the weapons were real, I'd absolutely love being a part of an all out nerd live action fight. Though, as no such thing exists, or probably ever will exist. Those who does it anyways are bloody lunatics.

;D ;D lightning bolt guy! Wooo....

Death! DEATH!

My housemate was telling me about a larping video somewhere where a dude actually kills a guy with an arrow...and the police show up and he tries to escape...using his shoes of escape....can't find it anywhere tho :(

;D ;D lightning bolt guy! Wooo....

Death! DEATH!

My housemate was telling me about a larping video somewhere where a dude actually kills a guy with an arrow...and the police show up and he tries to escape...using his shoes of escape....can't find it anywhere tho :(

Its likely hes not tell you the truth

Guest lankybellwipe

I thought paintballing was fun and a semi-agression pastime, giving the opponents the belief they are on the front line in the helmland province, or fighting back the hun at Normandy, where teeth could be lost via paintball contact!

What's to be fantasised about here I wonder, the aspiration of one day, taking a bench next to William Wallace  to undergo various un-needed body piercings?

What happened to sunday at the country club with a ploughmans and a pint?

Do the lunatics go home afterwards, to get on with their Dungeons and Dragons and plait their beards together?

Arses, arses the lot of em! 

Bunch of unsavoury virgins.

In some ways I love the internet because it makes things like shopping and finding out info so easy but at the same time I hate it as it shows me just how many weirdies are out and about. With video cameras.

I thought paintballing was fun and a semi-agression pastime, giving the opponents the belief they are on the front line in the helmland province, or fighting back the hun at Normandy, where teeth could be lost via paintball contact!

What's to be fantasised about here I wonder, the aspiration of one day, taking a bench next to William Wallace  to undergo various un-needed body piercings?

Do the lunatics go home afterwards, to get on with their Dungeons and Dragons and plait their beards together?

Don't know why, but I've always imagined you to look something akin to one of the guys in that video...oops.

Guest lankybellwipe

Don't know why, but I've always imagined you to look something akin to one of the guys in that video...oops.

I've always wanted to be one mate, but beard growth would never materialise. My pubation cycle suggests that my arse doesn't grow bumfluff!