The squirts

Colos Short and Curlies

Was hoping this thread was going to be about women who squirt. What a let down.

So was I to be honest, but after I got over the initial disappointment I realised it was infact an excellent topic of discussion in its own right.

Guest lankybellwipe

Ate some dodgy Chinese that blasted me out of bed at 3am. Felt like I'd been stabbed in the stomach.

Hi there Mike!

Did you check for a wound, to make sure like? New York and all that ?

Ate some dodgy Chinese that blasted me out of bed at 3am. Felt like I'd been stabbed in the stomach.

Hi there Mike!

Did you check for a wound, to make sure like? New York and all that ?

No knifewound this time LBW. Don't worry though, I'll get mine. Law of averages being what it is.

What about when you have the squirts and you are vommiting at the same time?  On occasion I have found myself sitting on me loo with stinkin water coming out of my ass and puking into the sink at the same time..........  It is like feeling your whole body just emptying of fluid completely.

Awful!!

What about when you have the squirts and you are vommiting at the same time?  On occasion I have found myself sitting on me loo with stinkin water coming out of my ass and puking into the sink at the same time..........  It is like feeling your whole body just emptying of fluid completely.

Awful!!

Sounds relieving

Awful!!

http://regmedia.co.uk/2006/07/27/dusty_blackhole.jpg

I've never been that bad.

Wor lass give me some suppliments to take to help digest food.  Took them before eating, within 20 mins i was sat on the toilet virtually exploding.  Could feel the rumbble round the chest area before it forced its way out of my ass.

I was sat there for a good 45 mins .  Never known anything like it before.

Wor lass give me some suppliments to take to help digest food.  Took them before eating, within 20 mins i was sat on the toilet virtually exploding.  Could feel the rumbble round the chest area before it forced its way out of my ass.

I was sat there for a good 45 mins .  Never known anything like it before.

I lol'd so loudly right now, cause it's the exact sensation I had last night