Scotland Fans

div-s-

Lord, grant that Marshal Wade,

May by thy mighty aid,

Victory bring.

May he sedition hush and like a torrent rush,

Rebellious Scots to crush,

God save the King.

Should have elaborated Madras, I doubt the OP got it.

It is a boring dirge and as a non-royalists I don't like the words but I'm sure the reason the Scottish booed it was because, as they are often fond of telling people, they hate the English.

It's funny how they usually say this when living and working in England while having English friends (sorry to any Scottish people reading this who aren't like that but I've met so many who are).

Probably booing the fact that Northern IRELAND are using the English national anthem rather than the Irish one or one of their own.

You mean Northern Ireland, of Britain, playing 'God Save the Queen', The BRITISH national anthem?

Mind you, it is a fucking awful tune like.

Best fans in Gat Britain, though. :nods:

Booing the National Anthem is nothing new...it just has added piquancy since the Wars of Independence can only get closer by the day, now.

Personally, I think anyone booing their national anthem, regardless of how shite they might think it is, are complete and utter twats and should be shot, or thrown in the sea after being told to swim the fuck away from the country.

I don't even care if it's the Scots crying out to be independent or whatnot. You don't boo the national anthem. You just don't.

They're the best fans in the world in their own heads. They seem to think people foreign cities want to see fat pissed up men flashing their cock in the street.

The irony... :laugh:

Ritchie's radar in full flow again. :lol:

Personally, I think anyone booing their national anthem, regardless of how shite they might think it is, are complete and utter twats and should be shot, or thrown in the sea after being told to swim the fuck away from the country.

I don't even care if it's the Scots crying out to be independent or whatnot. You don't boo the national anthem. You just don't.

It's just a song.

Don't be so bloody daft.