Doing the double over Sunderland...

bulivye
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we play like we played against Manchester United, we'll absolutely hammer them.

I wouldn't want us to play like we did against Manchester United for the remaining 37 games to be honest.

If we play like we played against Manchester United, we'll absolutely hammer them.

I wouldn't want us to play like we did against Manchester United for the remaining 37 games to be honest.

And why not?

It was a gutsy performance, a courageous performance, and a handful of players played really well, but others were average and we lacked cutting edge.

We need to retain the courage and the attitude and fitness, but we need to transfer that into a sharper brand of football. If we continue playing the same way, teams will see us off, and we won't get as many wins or points as we can.

They have signed some decent players, but none of them are exactly world beaters. I think the Mackems will be brought back to earth within a few months into the season like. I can still see us finishing above them, comfortably. We are already 1 point ahead of them, and have OT out of the window. Always helps having that slight advantage

Guest Heneage

Agree with your post james, keep the attitude and commitment but just up the finishing.

Btw whats does "FYP" mean?

And why not?

It was a gutsy performance, a courageous performance, and a handful of players played really well, but others were average and we lacked cutting edge.

We need to retain the courage and the attitude and fitness, but we need to transfer that into a sharper brand of football. If we continue playing the same way, teams will see us off, and we won't get as many wins or points as we can.

I see your point. I think that when Owen is back, and we get a decent attacking CM, more chances will be created, and the finishing will be a lot more lethal. This combined with the new gutsy attitude could see us become a real force imo.