Lets get creative

Cajun

My nephew has some summer holiday homework (bit harsh I don't remember getting any when I was a kid). He has to show space in a creative way. The teacher doesn't want a poster or fact file and he can't use more than two lines of writing.

Come on guys get your creative minds working and help a 9 year old cheat and enjoy his holidays. I have thought of a couple of ideas but they are shit  :laugh:

Seriously? Is that what passes for homework these days?! :lol:

He doesn't have to lift a finger does he? All he has to do is turn up to class completely empty-handed. When the teacher asks for the homework, and starts getting irate with your nephew about not having done anything, all the kid needs to do is say: "It's right in front of you".

Job done. Easy! :)

Sound teaching i reckon, getting the kids to think about something they wouldn't usually, without bogging them down with normal homework type bollocks spoiling their summer. Homework over the summer is not compulsory is it? So teach in this case is just giving them something to think about.

Wish i had the imagination of a nine year old again, reckon i'd have come up with something great, as it stands, my brain is fooked and cannot think straight if its life depended on it.  :laugh:

MJ

Perhaps if you cut off TT' ears and arranged them nicely on a coloured cardboard mount...

...then you would have an enormous amount of space between TT's ears.

Which would of course be somewhat ironic...

Guest lankybellwipe

MJ

Perhaps if you cut off TT' ears and arranged them nicely on a coloured cardboard mount...

...then you would have an enormous amount of space between TT's ears.

Which would of course be somewhat ironic...

;D

MJ

Perhaps you could piss off GM and watch him flounce away from the forum...

...Then you would have a monumental amount of flouncing space created between crackerjack GM and the forum for some time.

If you need to do the test again, you'll find the hairy gorilla in a dark corner, comfort eating a tasty paella which was meant for table 9.

:razz: (the best my empty head could do)

Guest lankybellwipe

When I was in the juniors, we kept doing this thing where the teacher would stand me in the corner for an hour and let the kids laugh at me. It was exy!

MJ

...Then you would have a monumental amount of flouncing space created between crackerjack GM and the forum for some time.

If you need to do the test again, you'll find the hairy gorilla in a dark corner, comfort eating a tasty paella which was meant for table 9.

Kinda proved my point. :thup:

MJ

If you didn't have one, then yes it would.

MJ

I was only joking. You were being snide. But, I suppose that'll be what drugs do to your sense of humour/perspective over time. :clap2:

MJ

I was only joking. You were being snide. But, I suppose that'll be what drugs do to your sense of humour/perspective over time. :clap2:

Naaa, there's only one fuker who's ever snide.