Newcastle 1 - 0 Bolton Wanderers - 23/08/08 - Post match reaction from page 15

James

We're down to sixth. Keegan out.

Why do they go above us, what is the rule? Same gd etc..

Alphabetical order.

Surely if it wouldn't come down to that if was like that come 38 games? Playoff surely.

talk about stating the bleeding obvious, yeah we win the title because we begin with an N

Alphabetical order.

Surely if it wouldn't come down to that if was like that come 38 games? Playoff surely.

talk about stating the bleeding obvious, yeah we win the title because we begin with an N

Are you depressed everyday?

Alphabetical order.

coming from the guy who called Danny Guthrie s**** before seeing him play  :nope:

Alphabetical order.

coming from the guy who called Danny Guthrie s**** before seeing him play  :nope:

What's that to do with anything? :lol: I'm sorry for not being right about every single player we sign, I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong and I'm glad I was.

Alphabetical order.

What's that to do with anything? :lol: I'm sorry for not being right about every single player we sign, I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong and I'm glad I was.

just a depressing way of judging people tbh, haven't seen him play so he must be shit

Alphabetical order.

just a depressing way of judging people tbh, haven't seen him play so he must be shit

I had seen him play considering he'd played regular Premiership football for a full season, in the games I had seen him in I wasn't impressed, you more than anyone should realise people have different opinions on players but now after watching him week in week out I realise I was wrong and his infact a very good technical player and who is more than capable of holding a place in our team.

Guest Gallowgate Mag

Dunno if it's head-to-head results or a play-off (which might be needed anyway).

Used to be away wins/points, not sure if it still is

There was a "Title playoff" scheduled for 95-96 if we were level on gd, gs and points come the end of the season.

He's very meh.

Aye, i would have said the same thing before the weekend but i thought he looked like a real leader out there, got in plenty of scoring opporunities and battled very hard.

Not suggesting him as a transfer target but i think he deserves credit. Right dick head mind.