Match Attendance: 47711

James

Yet from what I could hear, the atmosphere was immense.

Hugely dissappointing though. I'd be there if I could be, and certainly will be in a couple of months, but to those who have turned away without good reason: good riddance.

Yet from what I could hear, the atmosphere was immense.

Hugely dissappointing though. I'd be there if I could be, and certainly will be in a couple of months, but to those who have turned away without good reason: good riddance.

What makes your not being there any different to everyone else.

Havent you read the papers man. People are skint.

Guest optimistic nit

its not too bad tbh. still 3rd highest in the league. should pick up though i would think, with us doing better and playing against better oppersition.

Oh well, still an excellent turn out. :thup:

???

You don't think 47000 is a good turn out for a team that has been shit for over 4 years now?

Ermm..no?

Strange, but fair enough.

First home match of the season. Promising first match at Man Utd. Not a twit like Souness or Allardyce as a manager. It's surprisingly low in my opinion.

???

You don't think 47000 is a good turn out for a team that has been shit for over 4 years now?

Ermm..no?

First home match of the season. Promising first match at Man Utd. Not a twit like Souness or Allardyce as a manager. It's surprisingly low in my opinion.

Not to mention that we've had worse form and got more through the turnstiles.

Even if people couldn't afford season tickets, I would have thought that they'd look to get individual tickets for this game.

???

You don't think 47000 is a good turn out for a team that has been s*** for over 4 years now?

Ermm..no?

ur clueless mate

???

You don't think 47000 is a good turn out for a team that has been s*** for over 4 years now?

Ermm..no?

ur clueless mate

ok you win

Guest musika

Just under 48k is still amazing. Obviously for Newcastle's standards it may look like a let-down, but it's nothing to be ashamed of.

???

Ermm..no?

ur clueless mate

ok you win

as always ty

Just under 48k is still amazing. Obviously for Newcastle's standards it may look like a let-down, but it's nothing to be ashamed of.

No, what it basically means is that 6-7% of our usual fanbase couldn't be bothered to turn up. What other clubs do is irrelevant.