Spurs in crisis !

Guest f***thepress

Guest sicko2ndbest

Spurs are going to have games when they hammer teams, but if they dont score early or first they will be massively prone to a physical battering

Sorry but I love this thread, okay I never want the scum or the Boro to win but seeing Spuds mega new improved squad getting fkd 2 weeks in a row just cracks me up.

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Modric looked OK today, but still glad we didnt bought him. Let him rotten down there and make him regret! Glad Spurs didnt win, but feel bad that sunlan didnt lose.

you're glad we didn't buy him when we're forced to play Butt, Milner and an inexperienced 21 year old in midfield

Sorry but I love this thread, okay I never want the scum or the Boro to win but seeing Spuds mega new improved squad getting fkd 2 weeks in a row just cracks me up.

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

I absolutely love it when suprs loose

We really should keep this thread going, just for the sake of it. It's a nice headline. Whenever they lose, someone can update it with *bump*.

So a bumps guarenteed for next week as well then :D

Modric looked OK today, but still glad we didnt bought him. Let him rotten down there and make him regret! Glad Spurs didnt win, but feel bad that sunlan didnt lose.

you're glad we didn't buy him when we're forced to play Butt, Milner and an inexperienced 21 year old in midfield

Yup. Simply because theyre losing and were winning. And im sure KK knows we need a central midfielder and will bring one.