New signing/singing section

Guest Howaythetoon

Guest Howaythetoon

It looked fairly full to me and a lot of noise and support come from there throughout, it could have been a drab atmosphere given the empty seats and spoiling tactics of Bolton plus our below par performance, but in general I thought the atmosphere was canny today, especially from the singing section.

I was up in the Leazes corner and it sounded good from there. Not sure about how it sounded around the ground, but there was definitely more singing than your average match.

The nervy performance might not have helped at times.

I thought it was good. When more of the ground joined in it sounded excellant from the corner

Guest Howaythetoon

I sit just below them and I was pretty disappointed in all honesty, as I expected a bit more.

And pack it in with the 'Keano wanks his dog' stuff you zany spackers.  :rant:

Lots of people chanting that underneath the Milburn on the way out as well.

Gutted that they've shifted the away fans behind me. Used to love watching their disconsolate faces after scored and  giving them a hearty wave.

I can also look forward to being hocked on by the Mackems. Joy of joys.

Gutted that they've shifted the away fans behind me. Used to love watching their disconsolate faces after scored and  giving them a hearty wave.

I can also look forward to being hocked on by the Mackems. Joy of joys.

Aye, its wierd sitting in the lower sections of the Leazes and not being able to see the away fans like.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm in the Milburn L7, near enough central, and although there were quiet periods, in general I thought they made a difference. Much better than sporadic and muted pockets. When they were in full voice it had a knock on effect. It was the first game lets not forget and I can only see this singing section becoming more of a positive effect on the atmosphere. I hope so anyway. Too many people think "singing section"? must equal none stop singing and chanting, but as much as fans can lead the team, the team also needs to lead us and when Shay saved the penalty and KK came out and urged us to up the noise levels, the atmosphere was cracking and if we can get that throughout games, we'll be rocking. It is a start, a good one and well done on the club for listening and acting.

Sounded pretty average tbh, actually, it sounded s****.

Where were you sitting?

Gallowgate lower tier. They sounded better last season with 1 or 2 blocks of fans than they did with 3 or 4 blocks of fans.

Where were you sitting?

Gallowgate lower tier. They sounded better last season with 1 or 2 blocks of fans than they did with 3 or 4 blocks of fans.

& you, along with most others around there, created a really good atmosphere and sang your hearts out, yes? (which the corner so obviously didnt do)

Yeah the singing section has worked well i think. Its linked up the leazes and the milburn which will hpefully lead to a better atmospere.

Where were you sitting?

& you, along with most others around there, created a really good atmosphere and sang your hearts out, yes? (which the corner so obviously didnt do)

SINGING SECTION, no fucking good if they dont sing much  :idiot2:

And yes, i sang my heart out for quite a bit of the match, does it matter if i did or not? Gallowgate wasnt created to make a atmosphere, the singing section was.

Where were you sitting?

SINGING SECTION, no f***ing good if they dont sing much  :idiot2:

And yes, i sang my heart out for quite a bit of the match, does it matter if i did or not? Gallowgate wasnt created to make a atmosphere, the singing section was.

If people have that mentality then the atmosphere is always going to be f.ucking shit man. Singing section or not, it shouldn't matter.